stuka

Hi!

> this is an ENGLISH forum ..

I do not agree. :) It is the forum for the users who do not have a forum in their language.

Why prohibit to express itself, with those which do not have a forum in their language? Especially that the message was indeed expressed in English.

Thats why you shouldn't post non-english scripts on an english forum ..

Tell me you have something better to do than scold people for something that is not your place to decide.

-S

(Yet Another) ExcelCOM UDF"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly...[indent]...specialization is for insects." - R. A. Heinlein[/indent]

This is also not an English only forum. We get many people posting scripts that are not written in english. We always have and that won't change anytime soon. There are some AutoIt (non-official) forums that are intended for languages other than English but not for all languages. If you have a problem, use Rosetta Stone to translate the parts you don't understand but don't come in here (as new users) and tell us what these forums are and what they are not. Those that are not new should know better.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

This is also not an English only forum. We get many people posting scripts that are not written in english. We always have and that won't change anytime soon. There are some AutoIt (non-official) forums that are intended for languages other than English but not for all languages. If you have a problem, use Rosetta Stone to translate the parts you don't understand but don't come in here (as new users) and tell us what these forums are and what they are not. Those that are not new should know better.

Muito bem! E lembrando, o google também tem tradutor. (Portuguese)

Edited by A. Percy

Só o que posso lhe dizer, bom é quando faz mal!My work:Au3Irrlicht - Irrlicht for AutoItMsAgentLib - An UDF for MSAgentAu3GlPlugin T2 - A 3D plugin for AutoIt...OpenGl Plugin - The old version of Au3GlPlugin.MAC Address Changer - Changes the MAC AddressItCopter - A dragonfly R/C helicopter simulator[center]VW Bug user[/center]Pinheiral (Pinewood) city: http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinheiral

Muito bem! E lembrando, o google também tem tradutor. (Portuguese)

Lembro-me

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Too bad Google traduz não irá traduzir bahasa Malásia em Inglês ...

Essa tradução é a mais confusa que já vi! :D

Portuguese translation, especially brazilian portuguese, is the most complicated thing to automate...

Só o que posso lhe dizer, bom é quando faz mal!My work:Au3Irrlicht - Irrlicht for AutoItMsAgentLib - An UDF for MSAgentAu3GlPlugin T2 - A 3D plugin for AutoIt...OpenGl Plugin - The old version of Au3GlPlugin.MAC Address Changer - Changes the MAC AddressItCopter - A dragonfly R/C helicopter simulator[center]VW Bug user[/center]Pinheiral (Pinewood) city: http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinheiral

Doq 'ej wovbe' naDqa'ghach

(HoS choHwI')

Beep blee woop? (R2D2 language)

Haha, should be 'Too bad Google translate can't translate Bahasa Malaysia into English :D

Translating to portuguese (with some reformat):

Muito ruim. O tradutor do Google não consegue traduzir bahasa (Malaysia) para inglês.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

>>[-]<[-]<[->+>+<<]>[-<+>]<>>>[-]<<[-]<[->+>>+<<<]>[-<+>]<>>>>[-]<<<[-]<[->+>>>+<<<<]>[-<+>]<>>>>

>[-]<<<<[-]<[->+>>>>+<<<<<]>[-<+>]<>>>>>>[-]<<<<<[-]<[->+>>>>>+<<<<<<]>[-<+>]<>>>>>>>[-]<<<<<<[-]

<[->+>>>>>>+<<<<<<<]>[-<+>]<>>>>>>>>[-]<<<<<<<[-]<[->+>>>>>>>+<<<<<<<<]>[-<+>]< >>>>>>>>>[-]<<<<<

<<<[-]<[->+>>>>>>>>+<<<<<<<<<]>[-<+>]<>>>>>>>>>>[-]<<<<<<<<<[-]<[->+>>>>>>>>>+<<<<<<<<<<]>[-<+>]<

>>>>>>>>>>>[-]<<<<<<<<<<[-]<[->+>>>>>>>>>>+<<<<<<<<<<<]>[-<+>]<>>-------------------------.<<>>>+

+++.<<<>>>>+++++++++++..<<<<>>>>>++++++++++++++.<<<<<>>>>>>--------------------------------------

---------------------------.<<<<<<>>>>>>>++++++++++++++++++++++.<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>++++++++++++++.<<<

<<<<<>>>>>>>>>+++++++++++++++++.<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>+++++++++++.<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>+++.<<<<<<<<<

(Brainfuck)