Unable to change icon

Hello,

I've got a slight problem. Ever since I upgraded to the latest beta 3.2.11.5 I've been unable to change the icon using Compile Script to .exe (Beta). I get the standard AutoIt icon for all my .exes. I'm running Vista Ultimate, no SP1. I didn't have this problem with the previous beta I was using. Any hints, tips or tricks on how I can get my icon back for my scripts?

Thanks.

PS,

Thanks for a great program.

Hello,

I've got a slight problem. Ever since I upgraded to the latest beta 3.2.11.5 I've been unable to change the icon using Compile Script to .exe (Beta). I get the standard AutoIt icon for all my .exes. I'm running Vista Ultimate, no SP1. I didn't have this problem with the previous beta I was using. Any hints, tips or tricks on how I can get my icon back for my scripts?

Thanks.

PS,

Thanks for a great program.

did you run Aut2exe.exe ?

did you try to use autoIT Wrapper ?

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

did you run Aut2exe.exe ?

did you try to use autoIT Wrapper ?

The Compile Script to .exe shortcut is Aut2exe.exe. I set the icon there, as I have in all previous versions, and the exe still retains the default icon. If I select the file in explorer, the small preview window on the bottom shows what icon it should be. It's as if there are two icons in there now, one for show and one for preview.

As for the autoIT Wrapper, searching turns up a ton of hits on it, but none really talking about how to use it. I'll keep looking for it though.