Record mouse activity for use in script?

I've used WinBatch in the past for quickly creating simple automated install scripts.

One of the things that made it nice to use was that it had a macro recording feature that let you basically run through and record an install (capturing mouse and keyboard events) and you were done.

Is there an existing utility that can do this for AutoIT?

I've used WinBatch in the past for quickly creating simple automated install scripts.

One of the things that made it nice to use was that it had a macro recording feature that let you basically run through and record an install (capturing mouse and keyboard events) and you were done.

Is there an existing utility that can do this for AutoIT?

If You are using the SciTE Editor that comes with AutoIt Alt+F6 --> It's AU3Recorder.

Hello,

I don't know if there is currently something like this out there, but it isn't very hard to create something. If you want to automate mouse installs, you can make it watch the mous, and then when you click, capture the x and y coords, and save them, in the form of x,y in a file, or even in an ini file.

You can then move, and then perform an action, like dblclk, etc etc, based on what the user does. Try searching the scripts and scraps forum to see if you can come up with anything that might help you out a bit.

~~TheCreator~~Visit http://tysdomain.com for personal software and website solutions.