Autoit Script Editor Help

I was wondering, if there was a way to set a certain color, and then make it click on that color nearest to the last location of that mouse. EXAMPLE: lets say theres like 10 balls floating around your screen, 5 of them are grey, and 5 of them are green. could you make it click on the grey balls closest to the position of your cursor? and then loop that. sorry im a huge newby at this kind of thing and help is appreciated. Thank you for not flaming and help T-T. (I already know how to get the code thing of a color)

• Moderators

I was wondering, if there was a way to set a certain color, and then make it click on that color nearest to the last location of that mouse. EXAMPLE: lets say theres like 10 balls floating around your screen, 5 of them are grey, and 5 of them are green. could you make it click on the grey balls closest to the position of your cursor? and then loop that. sorry im a huge newby at this kind of thing and help is appreciated. Thank you for not flaming and help T-T. (I already know how to get the code thing of a color)

You will find many fruitful answers if you show the progress you have put forth first.

The functions you'll be looking to use (Not in any order).

MouseGetPos

PixelSearch

While/Wend

Sleep()

If/Then

IsArray or @error

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Ok I found out about pixel search and whatever, and I'll tell you what I'm trying to do. Basically I'm trying to use this on a game to target a certain type of monster, and attack that based on the color of the monster (which is gray). Then I'm going to have to use the same pixel search to pickup any items that drop. Unfortunately the game uses Gameguard, and I was wondering if anyone had a way to bypass it. Could someone make a script for me if you have some time? Attached is a picture of the monster I want to attack, and please if you will, explain what each command does/upload the actual file. I just need it to target that fox, and then click on it thats it.

post-34373-1207807441_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Ok I found out about pixel search and whatever, and I'll tell you what I'm trying to do. Basically I'm trying to use this on a game to target a certain type of monster, and attack that based on the color of the monster (which is gray). Then I'm going to have to use the same pixel search to pickup any items that drop. Unfortunately the game uses Gameguard, and I was wondering if anyone had a way to bypass it. Could someone make a script for me if you have some time? Attached is a picture of the monster I want to attack, and please if you will, explain what each command does/upload the actual file. I just need it to target that fox, and then click on it thats it.

This is a "Do and Learn" forum not a "Do for me" forum. Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

:D thats why I want u to explain.............. cuz im not just doing foxes and this game im doing other ones -.- sorry if it pisses you off or something :D

I think you need to learn some Forum Etiquette before you assume you are a part of the AutoIt forum. Edited by SmOke_N