Questions About Pixel Searching

Ok I just started to use autoit and figured some basics and I am trying to make a bot that has a simple task but it gets a little problematic in two spots since these two objects move and are unpredictable and the only way I could see of figuring this out is to use some thing that involves scanning for certain pixel colors but since I am new I am having trouble understanding what some of these codes do when I look at the pixel search subjects.

What I have its a wheel that chooses a spot on it randomly and has two arrows that move it to select somthing else but I need to change this to the correct option or it affects my starting point.

The second problem is that I have an object that moves around on the map with its own mind and I need to click on it to get what I need.

Edited by trippdoctor

Well it would help out to see the code you have made up so far if you have any, and the game that you are working on. Most people on here look down on here for making bots, that is one reason why the bot forum is closed. But if you state the game you are having trouble with and the link.

People will be able to check it out, and if it is not like a game where you can win real things as in a competition where cheating would not matter then someone might help. As not knowing what game you would be using it for, you might not get much help if any.

I would be willing to help out a bit , (but I am not the best) if you can let me know what the game is and the link to the game.