Msg Spammer * Build a exe problems :/ HELP!

Hi,

This is my very first script, and i try for beginning to make a simple "msgbox spammer" this is waht i did for now...

#include <GuiConstants.au3>

GUICreate( "MsgBox Spammer v1.0", 200, 100 );
$Button = GUICtrlCreateButton( "Build", 150, 80, 50, 20 )
$Input = GUICtrlCreateInput( "Msg Spam Text Here!", 25, 20, 150, 20 )
$MsgBox = MsgBox(0, GuiCtrlRead( $Input ), GuiCtrlRead( $Input ) )

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $Msg = GUIGetMsg()

If $Msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop
    if $Msg = $Button Then
        HERE THE COMPILE / BUILD FUNCTION HOW O.o help plz !????! 
    EndIf
Wend

and i want it like when i Click on "Build" it will create a new exe file , and when i click it , it will spam alot of msgbox's :D how can i do that ?

plz help :D

[ sry for my bad english :P ]

-thx - roflolomg

Edited by rofllolomg

You want to make a program that generates an exe to spawn a lot of msgboxes? Now why would you want to do that?

As far as the compliing goes, you could generate a textfile/script and use the run() function to call the compiler (aut2exe.exe)

Edited by spudw2k

You want to make a program that generates an exe to spawn a lot of msgboxes? Now why would you want to do that?

As far as the compliing goes, you could generate a textfile/script and use the run() function to call the compiler (aut2exe.exe)

can you show me a example please ?

• Developers

can you show me a example please ?

You forgot to answer the first 2 questions ... so what are you trying to do?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

You forgot to answer the first 2 questions ... so what are you trying to do?

i try my first little project, it will be a "fun msgbox spammer", i have think to start with autoit ... making a fun programm :D

when i open this programm, ill add a delay and amount of msgbox , then i click "build" and it will create a new exe then when i click the new exe it will spam msgbox's

Edited by rofllolomg

• Developers

i try my first little project, it will be a "fun msgbox spammer", i have think to start with autoit ... making a fun programm :D

Fun and Spammer do not go together to my oppinion.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

i just use it for myself and some friends :: plz some1 help :'-(

As far as I am concerned you are on your own....

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Question : " How can it be done , if i Click on Build Button it will creat a new exe with my stuff in it like txt file or msgbox function, or what ever...? "

Answer : "???"

lol i just want to know that part , if i know that then ill start my big project making a own Internet browser :D

• Moderators

OH COME ON JUST HELP ME WITH THAT EXE CREATE PART :D

Lie : i dont make my own internet brower, but maybe a little mp3 player !

You've already started off on the wrong foot here.

I'd suggest for you to use the help file (that's what it's there for), and the forum Search function both in regular and advanced mode.

Once you tackle those two things, you'll have no need to post nonsense such as this.

@Jos, since the thread wasn't locked, I'm assuming you're giving enough rope?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Developers

He hasn't crossed the line yet as far as I am concerned and I hope the point is clear I tried to make.

We will be watching to see how this develops but the posting in CAPS doesn't promise much good....

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

to be honest, something like this, is kind of the same I tried out with autoit when I first started using it... But I never even thought of using it on my friends lol, but it's a 'funny' learning experience...

but asking for help how to do it.... shows me a lack of motivation and interest to learn. :|

Shame he's gone I was going to post a mass network spammer for him to give to his friends accross a network or through msn/yahoo whatever.

Wouldn't it be fun to send ppl spam msgs automatically for no reason and make them have to click over and over and over again while I sit and snicker like a little school girl over how clever I am..

Well it would entertain me at least... NOT!!!!!

omg.. thx for the very big help -.- bye.

It's your own fault that you're being looked at with suspicious eyes dude, you're asking how to do something semi-malicious...

Ask anything else that ain't malicious and we'll be glad to help you, but I don't think ppl. like contributing to something that in the end could be used to cause havoc for someone(I know I don't)...

Edited by FreeFry