ini stuff removal

how do i remove the = and the [] in iniwrite here is my code:

IniWrite("newfile.ini", WinGetTitle("") & @CRLF & "hello world", "","a")

when i check in the ini it gives me this

[D:\Users\Luis\Desktop\prueba2221.au3 - SciTE [6 of 6]

hello world]

=a

i wat to the delete the = left to a and the [ left to D: and ] right from world is it posible

If you do that, then you are no longer using an .INI therefore there is no point in doing ini functions.

Standard INI:

[SectionName]
Key=Value

If you don't want it formatted like this, then perhaps you should use "Filewrite()" instead

If you do that, then you are no longer using an .INI therefore there is no point in doing ini functions.

Standard INI:

[SectionName]
Key=Value

If you don't want it formatted like this, then perhaps you should use "Filewrite()" instead

thanks for the answer i didnt knew of that command

Edited by leias

• Developers

sorry man im new to autoit and to this forum i didnt knew that ull get mad for trying to learn

How did you figure that?

Maybe reread the post and try understanding it this time.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

sorry man im new to autoit and to this forum i didnt knew that ull get mad for trying to learn

Okay now you are trying to guilt trip me. In your first topic you could have just told us what your final goal was so we could resolve it all in one place.

Option A:

Topic 1: How do I open a jar of peanut butter?

Topic 2: How do I extract peanut butter from a jar?

Topic 3: How do I open a jar of jam?

Option B:

How do I make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

How did you figure that?

Maybe reread the post and try understanding it this time.

so u r saying that i cant post lots of questions i have

i was creating a program and i got doubts and when i found a question that i cant answer i post it here .

cant i do that.

i was creating a program and i got doubts and when i found a question that i cant answer i post it here .

cant i do that.

You can ask multiple questions in a single topic as long as they are related. Every new topic created pushes another down the line so we don't like seeing the same author filling up the first page.

• Developers

cant i do that.

Did you reread what was said?

As mentioned, there is nothing wrong when posting multiple questions, but when they are about a single topic then you stay in the same Topic thread.

Also try to use normal words and build normal sentenses, this will allow people like me to understand and read them easier.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

You can ask multiple questions in a single topic as long as they are related. Every new topic created pushes another down the line so we don't like seeing the same author filling up the first page.

sorry as i said im new to this forum, i though that once the answer is done then if new one came it has to be done in another

Okay now you are trying to guilt trip me. In your first topic you could have just told us what your final goal was so we could resolve it all in one place.

Option A:

Topic 1: How do I open a jar of peanut butter?

Topic 2: How do I extract peanut butter from a jar?

Topic 3: How do I open a jar of jam?

Option B:

How do I make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

LOL! this analogy made me lmfao.

Nicely done weaponx :D