Remote AutoIT Call

I have a script that if I execute it locally on a server it runs perfectly. The script was originally designed to be called from a web page using C++, but when we do this it begins the script but will not use any mouse, keyboard or Window AutoIT functions. It will display MsgBox windows, that I put in the beginning of the script but as soon as it gets to the WinWait command it just sits. I removed the WinWait commands and the mouse movements did not occur. I also run into problems if I leave the RunWait command in (this has been removed for testing purposes).

As I said, if I physically double click the icon on the server everything runs perfectly without a hitch. Any ideas?

Not C#?

Make sure the call to run the script is done in 'interactive' mode. If you're running it though IIS for example, it could be set to your Local System or Network Service accounts which don't use interactive mode by default...

It is C#, my brain failed. Is there any other location other than services where interactive mode can be set?

Agian it depends greatly on your web server technolgy. As far as I know in IIS you can't actually just set the service account to be interactive. The idea there is that you shouldn't have to... consider that carefully before pursing some work arounds like PsExec or using a DCOM service running as 'interactive user'.

The bottom line here is that you have to have an interactive account running the script for it to use window functions. The exact method of doing that is best left to the support forums for your particular web server/services.