wMail()

Wolvereness

I'm very proud to announce a better mail function, with the user prompt e-mail.

This script will send a command to the computer via their internet browser (no mattter what browser) with that command being an e-mail link.

Very fast execution, and you have the option of how long to wait for the browser to load before you kill it. This wait also effects the script calling this function.

Please report any bugs.

Syntax is wMail(Mail To, Subject, Body, Amount of time to sleep before killing browser) AND YES BOTH FUNCs ARE NEEDED

Here it is:

See next post of mine
Edited by Wolvereness

Offering any help to anyone (to my capabilities of course)Want to say thanks? Click here! [quote name='Albert Einstein']Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.[/quote][quote name='Wolvereness' date='7:35PM Central, Jan 11, 2005']I'm NEVER wrong, I call it something else[/quote]

Func wMail($wMailTo, $wMailSubject, $wMailBody)
   Run(StringReplace(RegRead('HKCR\mailto\shell\open\command',''), '%1', wIECapable('mailto:' & $wMailTo & '?subject=' & $wMailSubject & '&body=' & $wMailBody)))
EndFunc  ;==>wMail
Func wIECapable($wIEString)
    $wIEReturn = ''
    For $wIECount = 1 To StringLen($wIEString)
        $wIEChar = '0x' & Hex(Asc(StringMid($wIEString, $wIECount, 1)), 2)
        If $wIEChar < 0x21 Or $wIEChar = 0x25 Or $wIEChar = 0x2f Or $wIEChar > 0x7f Then
            $wIEReturn = $wIEReturn & '%' & StringRight($wIEChar, 2)
        Else
            $wIEReturn = $wIEReturn & Chr($wIEChar)
        EndIf
    Next
    Return $wIEReturn
EndFunc  ;==>wIECapable

Thankyou, I spent a long time trying to find that earlier, but thanks and here is the new improved code (note, took out the msg delay)

Offering any help to anyone (to my capabilities of course)Want to say thanks? Click here! [quote name='Albert Einstein']Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.[/quote][quote name='Wolvereness' date='7:35PM Central, Jan 11, 2005']I'm NEVER wrong, I call it something else[/quote]

I made it as simple as possible:

Copy and paste those '2'! Func into the end of your script.

To parse the function, wMail(mailto, subject, body)

Um... What is the script you need? Post your script and i'll update it for you. Don't forget to add a comment where you want the mail.

I use FoxMail to Receive and Send email. When i used your func to send mail, It open FoxMail, but not send it out!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You don't understand this function, it is only to fill out an e-mail for the person and have it waiting for them to press send.

My question is, did it fill out the subject, body, and address? If it filled them out then there was nothing wrong.