Logical AI Poker Bot

LogicalAI

Logical AI is a state of the art dynamic botting platform designed with simplicity in mind. The goal is to allow people with little or no coding background to bot FL or NL hold'em within minutes. Most botting platforms are notoriously difficult to set up, are error prone, crash randomly, require knowledge of various coding disciplines, and fail to produce desired results for most users after months of brain racking.

Logical AI's mission is to maintain a product that relieves the end user from dealing with scraping, coding with C++, compiling DLLs from source, and all other nonsense not related to poker. This product is 100% written in AutoIt, including the dynamically loaded formula. This technology brings the end users as close as possible to coding their AI in plain English.

Some of the other key features are:

• Dynamic Hand Rankings
  • Dynamic Opponent Ranges
  • Street Memory
  • Aggressor Tracking
  • Logging ability for every formula line
  • Crash Guard
  • Poker Tracker API

Poker Academy Pro is the best poker simulator available on the market today. Because we want our customers to succeed at botting, the Logical AI platform is designed around this product. While tuning your AI, you want to have access to all the features available in Poker Academy, as well as built in Logical AI features. Once you are able to achieve success against University of Alberta's best bots, you will be ready for a real life botting challenge. Your developed formula can be transfered to any* major Poker Tracker supported site without any modification, and will support 4 table play.

This product is written by a poker player for other poker players. All aspects of the initial setup are covered in our 30 minute trainer video available here, and bundled with a handy AutoInstaller. You can go from zero to botting NL cash games in about that time, and you can take that to the bank.

Posted Image

If you think you know what you are doing, here is a direct download link to the setup file:

LogicalAISetup-1.0.0

System Requirements

Internet Connection

1600x1200 Screen Resolution

100MB Free RAM

Poker Academy

Poker Tracker

Poker Stove

PA Converter

Image Magic OCX DLL

Also check out the FL hold'em starter formula included with the installation, along with the BotClubAPI.

Support forum is located at http://holdembot.blogspot.com/.

Posted Image

*some limitations apply

FLformula6max.au3

BotClubAPI.au3

first: Thanks for sharing :D

second: avast found a virus " Win32:Trojan-gen {UPX} " in LogicalAISetup-1.0.0

so now you and everybody else know it.

Regards

That is Avast reacting to AutoIt, I can assure you I did not 'spike the cocktail'.

I'll have to download Avast and check it out.

Did you download the trainer package, or just the standalone .exe?

Edited by LogicalAI

I haven't seen that reaction from avast before, when running apps from AutoIt, but you can check it out:

I was downloading from this link:

http://botmakers.googlegroups.com/web/Logi...KIM-iMgiNqR472g

ps. I'm not saying that you did 'spike the cocktail' just that avast found something that it didn't like.

Oh, god. Another Avast! user.

Avast! is the worst virus scanner in the world, when it comes to AutoIt scripts. I'm sorry to say, but just uninstall the program, and find yourself another piece of software to your liking.

I haven't seen that reaction from avast before, when running apps from AutoIt, but you can check it out:

I was downloading from this link:

http://botmakers.googlegroups.com/web/Logi...KIM-iMgiNqR472g

ps. I'm not saying that you did 'spike the cocktail' just that avast found something that it didn't like.

Indeed, it shows up as a virus. That really sucks. Best answer I've seen about it is here:

http://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=2;a...y;threadid=4991

I guess I'll do a submission.

EDIT:

Alright, I'm getting closer to the truth here. All files included with the installation are clean, apparently the setup shell is the only thing that Avast does not like...

Edited by LogicalAI

• 5 weeks later...

really great software but unacceptable customer treatment...another guy who hasnt the best breeding...

First i installed it on a german Windows XP, i did not know only english XP is supported (because the author used absolute paths for program files folders and so on), so i reinstalled and so on...after hours you get it to work...then you get called scammer, because you used more than one trials ...although in trial version you can only use it offline...then you are told you cant afford to buy it blablabla because you dont have egold and he only accepts egold and no neteller and so on...and that you wanted a "State of the art system for free" blabla, because "you cant afford the 99$".... .so much from a 21 years old...

better customer treatment sometimes means more money...get the lesson...

conclusion: Software 90%, Customer treatment 20% (the 20% for the help with code problems, but -80% for the other things)

EDIT: i should also mention that a friend "bought" it and was also called scammer when he lost his registration and asked for a new one...the registrations only work with static ips and other jokes...

Edited by tylerdurden78

here is a nice screenshot about the behaviour of this "nice" guy...

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7010/insultaj0.jpg

what are you talknig aobut this is free

[size="10"]Pure Au3 crypt funcs(I'm currently also working on making a dll from this)[/size][Y] Be more active in the community[Y] Get 200 posts[N] Get 300 posts[N] Make a Topic in the example scripts forum with at least 50 replies.People who currently hate me:ValikSmOke_N

Interesting story, from someone who was never a customer and had the audacity to try to register my software more than 6 separate times using fake information. You see, the 99 dollar registration is put into place not because I care about the fee, but to filter out the dirt bags who are trying to tamper with the security features of my software, and generally don't respect my effort. Job well done with you. Now that I filtered you out from the rest of the people that actually paid me, and tossed you out my door, I already feel better.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I guess when begging for free registrations does not go your way, you start getting malicious in peoples threads trying to blackmail them. Keep in mind, I know the latitude and longitude of your location. And I got your formula, c...nt. If I was in your country you would have a busted grill. And here is another piece of advice for you, don't try to scam people who are smarter than you.

When you try to scam me, you are trying to scam AutoIt gods like Valuator, Ptrex, Matthew Robinson, JDeb, and SiaO. Frankly you don't have the mental capacity. Why don't you do everyone a favor and go play in a busy intersection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Valuator, this 30 year old c...nt tried to break your security code. He tried using Acronis, he tried using VMWare, and every time he got busted. You are the man!

you are only distressing...

i could post the whole conversation here instead of your half fragments together with stupid lies and excuses , then everybody would know what an idiot you are. But this is below my dignity.

Little example: You ask him how you can pay him besides egold and that you are interested in buying it and he sends you a message full of ullulations that you dont want to pay for his efforts and that he wont give you a licence for free, in school they would have said missed the point. And then you really have the "bravery" to lie to the people here and tell them i tried to hack your code...besides that i never talked about acronis...nice lie..if i really tried to hack your code i would already have suceeded...just shut up or i will think about it and its under gpl...

Simply clown...

Edited by tylerdurden78

• Moderators

If you two can't get along, then leave it in your PMs.

In addition, keep in mind, this site isn't intended to help spin off your own products for sale.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.