function ispressed

tsue

hello, im now in the function ispressed but i have a problem i put a filewrite that will write an ispressed but it puts it to many times in the file here is my code

#include <Misc.au3>

While 1

If _IsPressed("42") then

FileWrite("new.txt","b")

EndIf

WEnd

lets say i press b 2 times, the scrip writes in the archive bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb i tried with sleep but if i let the b pressed it wont match

HotKeySet("b","b_pressed")
while 1
Sleep(10)
WEnd

Func b_pressed()
FileWrite("new.txt","b")
EndFuncoÝ÷ ØêðØH²Þ²Çjëh×6#include <misc.au3>
while 1
sleep(10)
If _IsPressed("42") Then
FileWrite("new.txt","b")
Sleep(250)
EndIf
WEnd

Note that I added an extra sleep after a keyboard input was detected, that's making the script wait until it will accept another key.

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

while 1
Sleep(10)
WEnd

Func b_pressed()
FileWrite("new.txt","b")
EndFuncoÝ÷ ØêðØH²Þ²Çjëh×6#include <misc.au3>
while 1
sleep(10)
If _IsPressed("42") Then
FileWrite("new.txt","b")
Sleep(250)
EndIf
WEnd

Note that I added an extra sleep after a keyboard input was detected, that's making the script wait until it will accept another key.

hey got a problem with hotkey

Func b_pressed()

FileWrite("new.txt","b")

Send("b")

EndFunc

it doesnt write b

Am I the only one who realizes that this is a keylogger code?

whats a keylogger is it a function of autoit, i have scite 3 and i search for that function i found nothing, is it from a higher or lower version

cause if u see im new to autoit im learning functions of it, does this keylogger is a part of hotkey???

whats a keylogger is it a function of autoit, i have scite 3 and i search for that function i found nothing, is it from a higher or lower version

cause if u see im new to autoit im learning functions of it, does this keylogger is a part of hotkey???

A keylogger is an application which logs keys and is used for (mostly) illegal purposes (stealing passwords etc.)

A keylogger is an application which logs keys and is used for (mostly) illegal purposes (stealing passwords etc.)

ohhhhhh, but im not creating keylogger i yust want to know why after i put HotKeySet("b","b_pressed") it doesnt writes a b i figure that it takes the function of b and it puts the function of what i made so thats why i put a send("b") but my computer stills not send that function, so that all my question how do i make it to write b

while 1

Sleep(10)

WEnd

Func b_pressed()

FileWrite("new.txt","b")

Sleep(1000)

Send("b")

EndFunc

ohhhhhh, but im not creating keylogger i yust want to know why after i put HotKeySet("b","b_pressed") it doesnt writes a b i figure that it takes the function of b and it puts the function of what i made so thats why i put a send("b") but my computer stills not send that function, so that all my question how do i make it to write b

while 1

Sleep(10)

WEnd

Func b_pressed()

FileWrite("new.txt","b")

Sleep(1000)

Send("b")

EndFunc

ok if i put it like this dont know if its my computer but here it is

Func b_pressed()

Send("b")

EndFunc

it stills not send me the b. is it that autoit erase the function and overrite it with a function u write except if it means sending b