Is a Msgbox considered a ChildGui?

/edit Change title for clarity purposes.

I have a script I have written with a GUI that displays information to users. Portions of the script open additional Msgbox's that contain information for the user to act on. Is there a way to have the additional Msgbox's that are being displayed be "locked" to the main GUIi window position? IE: If I move my script window any subsequent Msgbox also moves in relation to the main script and which ever monitor it is displayed on.

My script does not contain an additional GUI windows. The only additional information displayed to the user is Msgbox information. I see information on Child GUI windows but it does not look like it applies to Msgbox windows. Correct?

Hope I described this well enough. :D

CC

Edited by IvanCodin

/edit Change title for clarity purposes.

I have a script I have written with a GUI that displays information to users. Portions of the script open additional Msgbox's that contain information for the user to act on. Is there a way to have the additional Msgbox's that are being displayed be "locked" to the main GUIi window position? IE: If I move my script window any subsequent Msgbox also moves in relation to the main script and which ever monitor it is displayed on.

My script does not contain an additional GUI windows. The only additional information displayed to the user is Msgbox information. I see information on Child GUI windows but it does not look like it applies to Msgbox windows. Correct?

Hope I described this well enough. :D

CC

Can you explain this a little more? Do you have a series of MsgBox's that require a yes/no, and each one must be answered in turn? When you talk about the MsgBox's being "locked" to your main GUI, it sounds like you want multiple "info" boxes. In that case you should create child GUIs using WS_EX_MDICHILD.