Imagemagick object dll

hi all,

there are a few examples about creating an imagemagick object using the com+ feature. I installed ImageMagick-x.x.x-Q16-windows.exe from imagemagick.org but could not find the imagemagickobject.dll file. Some of the support foums suggested downloading the file ImageMagick-x.x.x-Q16-windows-utils.exe, but couldnt find it either. If any of you can upload only the imagemagickobject.dll file, it would be of great help.

Thanks

hi all,

there are a few examples about creating an imagemagick object using the com+ feature. I installed ImageMagick-x.x.x-Q16-windows.exe from imagemagick.org but could not find the imagemagickobject.dll file. Some of the support foums suggested downloading the file ImageMagick-x.x.x-Q16-windows-utils.exe, but couldnt find it either. If any of you can upload only the imagemagickobject.dll file, it would be of great help.

Thanks

I thought that you just run the normal installer and it asks you if you want to register the com dll. I have a com dll but it is old it's from ImageMagick-6.3.5-Q16. PM me your email address if you want it. You'd have to regsvr the dll to register it.