help me some ideas for YM

So now i'm writting a script for yahoo messenger.When i want to go out i start script that will auto send my messages for anyone pm me.But my big problem here is i don't know how to know when anyone pm me.is it from yahoo??i can't know what window is my friends pm me.How to get those window start from yahoo? Somebody help me T_T. Thank a lot.!!

Not exactly sure what your trying to say, but you're not sure on how to detect if someone is PMing you?

There would definatley be more then one way to accomplish this, but I think doing this in AutoIt might almost be taking a long-cut.

I'm sure there are specific scripting languages for writing chat bots (Yahoo Messenger specific).

I guess this could be accomplished a variety of ways in AutoIt.

- You can learn how packets are structured in Yahoo Messenger and attempt to re-write a lengthy clone

- Memory Reading from Yahoo Messenger

- Color detection of some variety

- Checking if windows exist

And I'm sure there would be plenty more

That's my personal opinion =]

Edited by Dampe

Thank you but i think if i can do that i don't need write by autoIT.any ideas more ?

You need to clarify what you're trying to do. Do you want to send a message to all currently open chats? Like Dampe said, depending on how the windows appear (one window per chat or one window with tabs, and are they Windows native controls or proprietary) you should be able just make each window active in turn and use the Send() function to send your message.

Try running the Au3Info tool and see what information it shows for each window and/or tab.