sending file

I was wonderign if it is possible to write a script which when I send to my friend and when he starts it the script sends me a file from his desktop to my pc (doesn't matter if it usese tcp or e-mail, etc.) ? Thanks

That doesn't sound malicious whatsoever.

You: "Hey man check out this game I wrote, I promise it won't send me your registry hives or password storage files"

Friend: "Sweet, send it i'll check it out"

5 days later...

Friend: "I seem to be missing some money from my bank account, good thing I set up a failsafe with those nice Nigerian fellas"

You: "User is away: @Cancun, leave a msg!"

I was wonderign if it is possible to write a script which when I send to my friend and when he starts it the script sends me a file from his desktop to my pc (doesn't matter if it usese tcp or e-mail, etc.) ? Thanks

This is the worst attempt I've seen for trying to request help to create a malicious script. Can we create a "Hall of Shame" and sticky these weird requests into them?

My Projects: [topic="89413"]GoogleHack Search[/topic], [topic="67095"]Swiss File Knife GUI[/topic], [topic="69072"]Mouse Location Pointer[/topic], [topic="86040"]Standard Deviation Calculator[/topic]

That doesn't sound malicious whatsoever.

You: "Hey man check out this game I wrote, I promise it won't send me your registry hives or password storage files"

Friend: "Sweet, send it i'll check it out"

5 days later...

Friend: "I seem to be missing some money from my bank account, good thing I set up a failsafe with those nice Nigerian fellas"

You: "User is away: @Cancun, leave a msg!"

Besides the sarcasm I did not see anything in this post.

As i was saying i want to send the script to my friend (who, same as me, is 16) cause he challenged me to get a pic from his desktop without tuching his computer...is there a way to do so without using lame jokes?

Besides the sarcasm I did not see anything in this post.

As i was saying i want to send the script to my friend (who, same as me, is 16) cause he challenged me to get a pic from his desktop without tuching his computer...is there a way to do so without using lame jokes?

We can be much more productive with the inclusion of lame jokes.

There is a function called _INetSmtpMailCom() that can send attachments:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23860

Edited by weaponx