How or where is the File Extention Management...

themax90

Hi, I am trying to figure out where and how to register a new file type with Windows systems but I don't know where this information is held, is it held in the registry or in an ini? Thanks

Agent Smith

EDIT: I know where the File Extension keys are but does anyone know how to define them? Or do anything with them?

Edited by Agent Smith

Guest Guidosoft

FUCK!!! DO NOT USE IT ANYONE UNTILL IN FIX IT.

SHIT!!!

ALL MY OTHERS AND DEFINATLY SAFE THOUGH YOU CAN BE ASSURED.

what am I gona do. :idiot:

Guest Guidosoft

Sureley, you did not save it three days ago by accident. God must have intended for you to save that cause he knew my script was messed up. hmmm. I feel so horribly terrible. :idiot: I WILL FIX THAT SCRIPT AND IT WILL SURELY BE SAFE!!.

It's called DFM C/S (Delayed File Messaging Client/System). Does anyone wana buy the intellectual property? Hehe. I have the server software done. And the user Registry and the Login Software. Still working on software and my own File extension. Once the core is written it will be out. Nothing hugly fancy, but something for us to use in the mean time till I Develope, PFM C/S(Packet BLAH BLAH BLAH) currently it uses files with a complex but insecure transport system. But as soon as this is out I will work on the other one, does anyone wana join?

PS:The point of having the DFM C/S developed first, so that I can base my other scripts and all that shit on it, but instead using packets. It will almost be done. If you would like an excutable of the registry/login software just to see how it works the excutable is below(I WILL NOT POST SOURCES, SORRY, my project, my source, besides I got a nice offer on it a week ago) The server will be up till Midnight, Pacific Time -8.

http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/public/Agent%20Smith/

Remember all you can do currently is register and pretend to login, the core system isn't written...

Agent Smith

P.S.S:Please dont steal this project from me, I have spent the Gist of the last 2 weeks working on it.

HINT!!! Required Ftp.exe in the same directory. Either go to http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/public/Agent%20Smith/Extraz for a copy or get the one from your C:\WINDOWS\System32 Directory, I recommend the one from the link

Feel safer with a direct link?

http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/public/Agent%20Smith/Extraz/

Edited by Larry

Bugs

1) When i press New User and then press "Cancel"

at first promt "User Name" it does not cancel the New User, it only cancel the User Name, and then procced to Password.

If i then press Cancel, it starts to register, even tough no user or password has been entered.

2) If i push New User and press cancel 2 times (see above) then i get back to the login window. If i then try to login, with a fake user and pass it does of course not work. But then the Login button is empty. This only happends if i first pushed New User, and not if i try to login right away.

Tip

1) When i entered my login information, could you make it possible to just push enter, instead of tab to login button or use the mouse.

2) When i press the X it should not exit the program, just add it to the systemtray. If i would like to exit it, i can right click on the icon in the tray.

Just my 5 cent :idiot:

Were ever i lay my script is my home...

Ok dude u are the fucker that screwed with the server. Go to chat and check out the IM server malfunction. You must enter the data. I told u this was a beta and not a release

http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/public/Agent%20Smith/

http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/public/Agent%20Smith/Extraz/

Next time enter information or your ip will be banned. There is already a exit hotkey, it's defined as Esc to exit.

As for the new user thing, I have tested it and it works fine over here. I reassigned a few variables so the loops wont get mixed up. edited the registry process so it's faster. Try registering, ok?

Perhaps u should pick up the update. The enter command will be introduced in a little bit. Thank u for the reply thou.

P,S The cancel stuff is on the next update sheet, it just wasn't important enough to stress about when u have 2 hours before u fall asleep and u want to get your ideas coded

Edited by Larry

MHz please read the entire topic, he didn't enter any data and at that time the excutable was not created to handle no information. It is not hazardous, check out if what u say is true BEFORE you post.

http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/public/Agent%20Smith/messenger.exe

Updates:

Now you can cancel registration.

More registration reliability.

Could Not Update:

Enter = Login Function

Reason: You use input boxes for your Data, and if you hit enter inside of a inputbox it shows that hotkey as void because it's technically an edit box.

P.S. I will write the core for the IM'ing soon, just to lazy and currently developing a FTP client that I can get aLOT of money for..

Edited by Agent Smith

MHz what are you saying? Nothing about this file is malicious, I would translate it into english because I dont want to release the source but it's 5am in Oregon, USA. This file is an excutable that can register you on my im server and so far log you in, but after login confirmation there is nothing, and thats what I am working on. If you have an objection then, please tell me what it is.

What does ...a... mean?

...a... = Fishy ;)

Agent Smith

P.S.:All further bugs please send to l.m.valley@comcast.net or Pm me, I will be signing off soon, SO TIRED!

:D Pokey Pokey

Sir is your brain awake?

Sir?

:idea::idea:

:idea:

Wake up sir.

Sir: Leave me alone.

:D:wacko::lol::D:D:lmao:

:idiot:

Edited by Agent Smith