Error allocating memory.

post-19681-1208489121_thumb.jpgHow to solve this error?

That's a fetal error,I cannot control it.

What shall I do?Thank you.

Assuming it was an AutoIt script that generated that error, what was the script doing at the time? You didn't provide any information to base a diagnosis on.

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Assuming it was an AutoIt script that generated that error, what was the script doing at the time? You didn't provide any information to base a diagnosis on.

My script is getting the active Window's title every second while a very big Kill-virus Software run.Then it appears.

My script is getting the active Window's title every second while a very big Kill-virus Software run.Then it appears.

Is it by any chance in a recursive loop?

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Mybe add some lines, so that the Tip is only updated when the Title changes:

Dim $oldTitle
while 1
$title = WinGetTitle("")
If $oldTitle <> $title Then
    ToolTip($title, 0, 0)
    $oldTitle = $title
EndIf
Sleep(100)
WEnd

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

Mybe add some lines, so that the Tip is only updated when the Title changes:

Dim $oldTitle
while 1
$title = WinGetTitle("")
If $oldTitle <> $title Then
    ToolTip($title, 0, 0)
    $oldTitle = $title
EndIf
Sleep(100)
WEnd
Thank you,but it's of no use.

Error still occurs in practise.

Maybe it still get title every 100ms,furthermore,it compares the two titles every 100ms!

Thank you,but it's of no use.

Error still occurs in practise.

Maybe it still get title every 100ms,furthermore,it compares the two titles every 100ms!

Now I'd like to know if it's AU3's bug or RISING-Software's bug for they come into conflict with MEMORY.

Maybe we cannot avoid it as a user. :D