FTPCommand()

I want to write to a .txt file that's on my FTP server. At the moment I have to delete it then put it back, which takes awhile. So...

Is there anyway I can use FTPCommand() to write to a file (preferably just one line it's okay if it deletes everything tho)

Here is FTP Command

#cs===============================================================================
 Function Name:    _FTPCommand()
 Description:      Sends a command to an FTP server.
 Parameter(s):     $l_FTPSession    - The Long from _FTPOpen()
            $s_FTPCommand     - Commad string to send to FTP Server
            $l_ExpectResponse   - Data socket for response in Async mode
            $s_Context         -  A pointer to a variable that contains an application-defined 
                      value used to identify the application context in callback operations
            $s_Handle - A pointer to a handle that is created if a valid data socket is opened. 
                The $s_ExpectResponse parameter must be set to TRUE for phFtpCommand to be filled. 

Requirement(s):   DllCall, wininet.dll
 Return Value(s):  On Success - Returns an indentifier.
                   On Failure - 0  and sets @ERROR
 Author(s):        Bill Mezian

Command Examples: depends on server syntax. The following is for 
    Binary transfer, ASCII transfer, Passive transfer mode (used with firewalls)
    'type I' 'type A'  'pasv'
#ce===============================================================================

Edit: I don't really care if it uses FTPCommand() I just want to be able to do it.

Edited by Delta01

where is the FTP command ?, i just only can see #Cs ... #Ce

by the way,why don't creat that file on your PC then upload it ?

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

I don't know how to use FTPCommand. I don't know what command to put in there, hence why there is no code.

ATM I am doing that. Creating the file on my pc, deleting from server then uploading. But this is slow and would be easier if I could just append the file

I don't know how to use FTPCommand. I don't know what command to put in there, hence why there is no code.

ATM I am doing that. Creating the file on my pc, deleting from server then uploading. But this is slow and would be easier if I could just append the file

first of all, go to example forum , download FTP.au3 and put it in the "Include" folder, then use this code

#include <FTP.au3>

DllOpen('wininet.dll') 

$server = 'ftp.host.com'
$username = 'username'
$pass = 'password'
$Open = _FTPOpen('MyFTP Control')
$Conn = _FTPConnect($Open, $server, $username, $pass)
$Ftpp = _FtpPutFile($Conn, 'E:\AutoIt Project\d4rklog.txt', '/d4rklog.txt')
$Ftpc = _FTPClose($Open)

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

I don't know how to use FTPCommand

you don't know how to use FTPCommand and yes, you're not stupid, right ? and sure ... you have bigger FTP.au3 than mine ... haha

Wtf? Take the pole out of your ass for a second. I came here asking for help because yes, I don't know how to use FTPCommand() and instead of being nice and helping you're getting off to that pole. If you won't help me, don't post. The number of posts you have has no correlation to your penis size.

You've been no help at all. You've just told me what I already know. I want to know how to use FTPCommand() - THAT'S IT

Edited by Delta01

hah ... poor guy, i'll wonder if you receive some help with your poor knowledge...

also, don't try to give out some dirty words, i am not wanna come back to read em

Edited by d4rk

Wow, hit me where it hurts. My autoit knowledge. Bump, looking for a reply from a non-egotistic moron

good job boy , keep bumping ...

i'm getting old

yes, i read it . but i want to reply and you are no one to told me not to do that

You referred to me as "stupid" before, at least I can speak good English. "but i want to reply and you are no one to told me not to do that"

I don't care about you, your views, beliefs or opinion. Just stfu and leave this thread.

Bump

You referred to me as "stupid" before, at least I can speak good English. "but i want to reply and you are no one to told me not to do that"

I don't care about you, your views, beliefs or opinion. Just stfu and leave this thread.

Bump

stfu, yes i don't care what you type, what you ask, and if you can't understand what i said, so you're really what i referred to ...

better get deleting this stupid topic

Edited by d4rk