Changing the screen backround

Info

Hi,

you need to explain what background you want to change.

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

bump :D

As Swift says, searching would find something, like this.

@JamesB

The Canadians spell colour correctly as well judging by ResNullius. :D

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

They also spell it couleur..... :D

vraiment?
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

As Swift says, searching would find something, like this.

@JamesB

The Canadians spell colour correctly as well judging by ResNullius. :D

I understand nothing in there mate,

I need something like this...

PLEASE T_T

Edited by Info

Ok Mister: I can't read or click anything.

Let me explain this simple code.

This is function. You can call this function to change the wallpaper.

Call this function like this:

$bmpfile IS THE FILE TO CHANGE THE BACKGROUND TOO...

_ChangeWallpaper(@ScriptDir&"\newbackground.bmp")

Func _ChangeWallpaper($bmpfile, $iposition = "3")
    Switch $iPosition
        Case 1; Tile
            RegWrite('HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop', 'TileWallpaper', 'reg_sz', '1')
            RegWrite('HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop', 'WallpaperStyle', 'reg_sz', '0')
        Case 2; Center
            RegWrite('HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop', 'TileWallpaper', 'reg_sz', '0')
            RegWrite('HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop', 'WallpaperStyle', 'reg_sz', '0')
        Case 3; Stretch
            RegWrite('HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop', 'TileWallpaper', 'reg_sz', '0')
            RegWrite('HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop', 'WallpaperStyle', 'reg_sz', '2')
    EndSwitch
    RegWrite('HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop', 'Wallpaper', 'reg_sz', $bmpfile)
    DllCall("user32", "int", "SystemParametersInfo", "int", 20, "int", 0, "str", $bmpfile, "int", 0)
EndFunc

I CANNOT MAKE IT ANY MORE SIMPLER, PLEASE UNDERSTAND.

:D

I understand nothing in there mate,

I need something like this...

PLEASE T_T

How is the Mario screen mate related to what you want? If it is then it has not been obvious from what you've said so far. Even worse, when you saw that people were on the wrong track why didn't you say so?

I've seen a lot of replies in this thread but so far the person has has given the least information about what is needed seems to be you. It takes time answering questions and it looks like I am unable you help you because I have no idea what you want and your posts so far have been boardering on ridiculous. "bump" and "please help me" are not useful contributions.

Can't you do something like

1) I want to get an effect/image/ window.. like this.

2) This is what I've tried so far

3) the problem I get is this

I'm fed up with this thread, I'm not going to try helping here any more. You're even more annoying than qwertylol.

Edited by martin