AutoItWrapper passing wrong compile parameter

Hi all

I have now had this problem for quite a while!! And it's annoying!

When i use AutoItWrapper and right-click a script, and choose compile with options, or use the CTRL+F7 in SciTe, I get the following (see the attached picture).

What's odd is that the command send to the aut2exe seems to be correct! This is taken from the SciTe Terminal

CODE
>"C:\Programmer\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper_Gui.exe" /in "C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Dokumenter\Arbejde - Rambøll\BE06\ExeFiler og AutoIt\SimulateAlleFiler.au3"

+>18:59:45 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper GUI v.1.10.1.7

-> No changes made..

+>18:59:48 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.1.10.1.7 Environment(Language:0406 Keyboard:00000406 OS:WIN_XP/Service Pack 2 CPU:X86)

>Running AU3Check (1.54.10.0) from:C:\Programmer\AutoIt3

+>18:59:49 AU3Check ended.rc:0

+> Updated RT_VERSION information.

>18:59:49 Resource updating finished.

>Running:(3.2.10.0):C:\Programmer\AutoIt3\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe /in "C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Dokumenter\Arbejde - Rambøll\BE06\ExeFiler og AutoIt\SimulateAlleFiler.au3" /out "C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Dokumenter\Arbejde - Rambøll\BE06\ExeFiler og AutoIt\SimulateAlleFiler.exe" /icon "C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\Dokumenter\Arbejde - Rambøll\BE06\ExeFiler og AutoIt\rambe06.ico" /comp 2 /pack /Bin C:\DOCUME~1\Nick\LOKALE~1\Temp\AutoItSC.bin

The only thing i see is wrong is an extra space before "/in", but should that give any problems?? Or that it shouldn't have the option "/Bin" ???

I have tried installing AutoIt again, but to no prevail!

Hope you guys can help, don't know if this is a bug in AutoitWrapper, but i couldn't post in Bugs!! :D

post-33666-1208624851_thumb.png

• Developers

The issue is that you need to use the latest version on aut2exe since autoit3wrapper uses its commandline parameters.

Just use the latest SciTE4AutoIt3 installer will should also fix that for you.

Jos :D

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)