2 Questions

Hello I Have 2 Questions:

1: How can i add a label with the current time

2: How can i set a option wich i can add for example 20 and to read that is 20 mins and play a sound when those 20 mins are up

Come on help the super noob :D

Edited by Cha0sBG

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

Hello I Have 2 Questions:

1: How can i add a label with the current time

You add a label with GuiCtrlCreateLabel(). Getting the time as a text string can be either the macros (i.e. @Hour, @Min) or functions like _Now(). See the help file.

2: How can i set a option wich i can add for example 20 and to read that is 20 mins and play a sound when those 20 mins are up

You can read an input control, for example with GuiCtrlRead(), or use InputBox(). Again, see the help file. The time delay can be a Sleep(), or better, use TimerInit() and TimerDiff(). Again, see the help file.

But first, read the help file.

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

If super-noob needs help. Then super-noob needs to read the helpfile.

For the label, I have used it by: Creating a label, and then using AdLibEnable("UpdateTime", "1000"), and then the time function looks like this:

Func UpdateTime()
$NowTime= @Hour&":"&@Min&":"&@Sec
GUICtrlSetData($TheLabel, $NowTime)
Edited by Swift

Swift Thanks About The Time Label :D your great and PSaltyDS i will check that

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

i will check that alarm clock