click link with _IEHeadInsertEventScript

Hi

how to click link with target = "_self" coz clicked page opened in new window and i dont want that

i want to open link is same window can i use here some _IEHeadInsertEventScript _self target injection to open link in same window or any other solution?

Help !!

$oLinks = _IELinkGetCollection($oiE)
$iNumLinks = @extended
$siNumLinks = $iNumLinks - 1
$random = Random(0, $siNumLinks - 1, 1)
MsgBox(0, "Link Info", $random)
_IELinkClickByIndex($oiE, $random)
_IELoadWait($oiE)
Edited by autoitxp

I don't think that an event script is what you want.

You can siimply modify the target= of the link before you click on it...

$oLinks = _IELinkGetCollection($oiE)
$iNumLinks = @extended
$siNumLinks = $iNumLinks - 1
$random = Random(0, $siNumLinks - 1, 1)
MsgBox(0, "Link Info", $random)
$oLink = _IELinkGetCollection($oiE, $random)
$oLink.target = "_self"
_IELinkClickByIndex($oiE, $random)
_IELoadWait($oiE)

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

ya exactly thanks why not you implement these good properties in ur IE UDF ?

Good question, but the answer is that there are simply too many of them. I've tried to strike a balance and implement the most commonly used features. The good news is that readily mix the two approaches.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble