**NEW** FFC ~ Ftp Client

themax90

After ALOT of time working on my FFC project which for about a year I would debug one file and set it aside for like a month. FFC is finally done!!

FFC is Fast Ftp Client. Coded in pure C++ and it works on all Windows versions.

To Download:

http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/public/Agent%20Smith/FFC/

If you would like the source, I don't know if I am going to give it out. If I am I certainly don't know when. But you CAN buy the source and legal copyrights from me.

Well test this out, and I am issuing you all this product for free. I might, as soon as it's not just a base example, start charging but we are talking 7000 more lines of code and when it's not basic.

Project Specs:

7 source files

5 header files

about 7 thousand lines of code

compiled with Visual C++ 6.0

Works with Win32 all versions

Time spent : Approx 1 year

Actual time coding: Ummm, Like 800 lines a month for 8 months, set aside then finished this month.

Type:Ftp client ~ Primitive and Basic yet AWESOME

Hope you enjoy it!!!!!

Agent Smith

P.S:I am so proud of myself!!!

Edit:100th POST YEAH!

Edited by Agent Smith

It's exactly like ftp.exe and all other clients. Same commands

Open

Mget

Get

Put

disconnect

bye

etc

Except it's more secure and is just a tad bit faster, and wont error or close the client unless you say bye.

What do you mean "I gotta sell it" like I should or is that sarcastic?

Edited by Agent Smith

Here is the list of current commands... Primitive & Basic yet AWESOME to see all that coding goto life.

Edit:Picture Removed, download and try it if you wish.

They work the same as the others. Wow, this is so cool!

No this isn't the IM yet, I am using this to write the DFMC/S core first though before I change it to Packets. This is just an Ftp Client that I have been working on forever!

Edited by Agent Smith

Um, this was a long ass project, and it's borderless. Window's Ftp.exe has a few boarders such as limited file extensions and uploading because it will eror at the slightest malfunction, this doesn't.

Ok locate an ftp server and double click on the program.

Type: open (ftp server)

It should prompt you for username and password, enter them.

type pwd to see current directory, put to upload get to download. It's simple.

Ok FFC uses the following base commands

?:  to request help or information about the FTP commands
ascii: to set the mode of file transfer to ASCII(this is the default and transmits seven bits per character)
binary:to set the mode of file transfer to binary(the binary mode transmits all eight bits per byte and thus provides less chance of a transmission error and must be used to transmit files other than ASCII files)
bye:to exit the FTP environment (same as quit)
cd:to change directory on the remote machine
close:to terminate a connection with another computer
close brubeck:closes the current FTP connection with brubeck, but still leaves you within the FTP environment.
delete:to delete (remove) a file in the current remote directory (same as rm in UNIX)
get:to copy one file from the remote machine to the local machine
get ABC DEF:copies file ABC in the current remote directory to (or on top of) a file named DEF in your current local directory.
get ABC:copies file ABC in the current remote directory to (or on top of) a file with the same name, ABC, in your current local directory.
help:to request a list of all available FTP commands
lcd:to change directory on your local machine (same as UNIX cd)
ls:to list the names of the files in the current remote directory
mkdir:to make a new directory within the current remote directory
mget:to copy multiple files from the remote machine to the local machine;you are prompted for a y/n answer before transferring each file
mget *: copies all the files in the current remote directory to your current local directory, using the same filenames. Notice the use of the wild card character, *.
mput:to copy multiple files from the local machine to the remote machine;you are prompted for a y/n answer before transferring each file
open:to open a connection with another computer
open brubeck:opens a new FTP connection with brubeck;you must enter a username and password for a brubeck account(unless it is to be an anonymous connection).
put:to copy one file from the local machine to the remote machine
pwd:to find out the pathname of the current directory on the remote machine
quit:to exit the FTP environment (same as bye)
rmdir:to to remove (delete) a directory in the current remote directory

The other ones in the image are extras, and u can tell whats what. Close oviously = disconnect, exit =bye, open = connect or open

I don't mean to sound rude... but... 50 thousand lines?

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

I don't mean to sound rude... but... 50 thousand lines?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Valid point. AutoIt isn't even 50,000 lines. I'd put AutoIt at 30,000 - 35,000 at a rough estimate, its perhaps less than that. Theres no way an FTP client would take 50,000 lines of code. It shouldn't take more than 5,000, really.

I buy it for 10.000 million euro really sent cash quickly from europe, I dont know if you expect more money for your big work, so many hours work, sorry no more money ....... is the last offer!!!!

thanks for your big wonderful work!!! go on with these ......,

I really there are more than the 7.000 lines you said......,

Edited by forthelamers_and_crazy

Well I was including all the include files, sorry brain lapse, let me count them...

Actually it's around 7000, sorry for the mix up. I was really tired.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:idiot:

I am sorry....I think the old cliche applies here: it's not the size of your code but what you do with it that counts.

Thank you slim for the translation.

That much money, sure, I was just gonna ask for like $100 and most likely smaller then that.

Yes It's a little bit more then 7000 lines but it's approx. And thanks for the good work thing.

To pacman, yes true. Someone could copy this script like 100 million times and it would still be worthless:

#include <stdio.h>

void main()
{
    printf("Hello World!\n");
}

The new Instant Messenger is out!!! :yay: :idiot: :yay:

Edited by Agent Smith

Thank you slim for the translation.

That much money, sure, I was just gonna ask for like $100 and most likely smaller then that.

Yes It's a little bit more then 7000 lines but it's approx.  And thanks for the good work thing.

To pacman, yes true. Someone could copy this script like 100 million times and it would still be worthless:

#include <stdio.h>

void main()
{
    printf("Hello World!\n");
}

The new Instant Messenger is out!!! :yay:  :D  :yay:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I applaud you for your effort and sharing all your good work with us. Keep it up.

:idiot:

• Developers

10.000 million euro = less than 10 billion dollars

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have your calculation a bit wrong... it is the reverse currently :idiot:

1 euro = 1.35 USD

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Guest Flatixz

all the critisime aside

info you can actualy use:

when trying to connect to a ftp and it fails you get error code 10060 witch doesnt tell me anything

your unable to cancel your connect request (ofc you can close the program but that aside)

your unable to get a file with spaces in the name;

for example on my own ftp i tryed downloading AA paper.avi so i type: get AA paper.avi and i get the error 550 /Xvid's/AA Paper.avi: No such file or directory then im unable to continue without closing the program

*cuz of tis "flame" tread i made a account, flaming on other peoples work is just wrong

let him do with it what he wishes