Need Help (solved)

Hello Coders!

Need Help With Something Now I Will Explain:

I need Code that :

Well i Play a Game Called Silkroad Online and i'm using a program that renames my client name to my char and server

is there any way to check the "Windows Task Manager" for sro_client.exe if the Windows of the game is renamed "Troy - Cha0sBG" i need codes that detect that "sro_client.exe" is renamed as "Troy - Cha0sBG" or othere name :D and display it in a small window in my program :D and can someone make an example script with this and a simple minimize func so i can see it's working ???

thanks in advance

Reguards:

~Cha0sBG

Edited by Cha0sBG

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

codes that detect that "sro_client.exe" is renamed as "Troy - Cha0sBG"

$i=0
while 1
If ProcessExists("sro_client.exe") Then
$i=$i+1
exitloop
else
continueloop
endif
wend;=> know that there was some sro_client.exe at first

while 1
If ProcessExists("Troy - Cha0sBG.exe") Then
$i=$i+1
exitloop
else
continueloop
endif
wend;=> know that there was some Cha0sBG.exe later

while 1
if $i=2 then
msgbox(64,"","Yes, It's renamed")
exitloop
else
continueloop
endif
wend
Edited by d4rk

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

well that's good but ... if "Troy - Cha0sBG" is named as something else ? :S i need to detect otheres too :D that's why i sayd sereous codes

Have Questions About GUI (Graphical User Interface) ? Post Them Here :GUI Help And Support ForumHave Questions About General AutoIt ? Post Them Here : General Help And Support ForumNew To AutoIt ? Be Shure To Check Out The FaQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) Or FaQ ¹ There You May Find Great Help That Will Guide You True The Wonderful Programming Language AutoItOthere Good Place To Get Some Knolage Of AutoIt Is The Example Script ForumNotice A Bug ? Please Go And Report it At Bug Report Section And Help The Devolepers Of AutoIt Update And Fix The Programming LanguageWant To Thank The People For This Great Forum And Programming Language ? Then DonateWhen You Found The Answer Your Looking For Please Add [Resolved] To The Thread's Name That Will Show Otheres That You Have Found What Your Looking For And They Whount Have To Enter The Thread.

can't you know the name it will be renamed to ?

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

well no cuz me and couple more dudes are using my program and we need this and well :D difrent charecter + difrent server in the game = difrent renamed client :D

well no cuz me and couple more dudes are using my program and we need this and well :D difrent charecter + difrent server in the game = difrent renamed client :D

get the process list at first , when sro_client.exe exitst , then when it's no longer exist, get the process list agains then compare them, in this progress, don't run or close any program, it would make the comparing harder ...

last, i think you have to do it yourself, not many of helper here will do this for game...

btw i can give u the program that renames it (it's made in c++) but it also acts as a Hack for this game :D

Edited by Cha0sBG

come on dousnt anyone know how to do that ?

btw i can give u the program that renames it (it's made in c++) but it also acts as a Hack for this game

Be careful around here talking about Hacks.. We aren't too fond with that nonsense for the most part. You could also you the AutoIt Window Info on the program and find some static text. Then:

$DoesItExist=ProcessExists("sro_client.exe")

Select
    Case $DoesItExist<>0
        $Title=WinGetTitle("", "Your static text here") 
                                WinSetTitle($Title, "Troy or whatever you want as title")
                                msgbox(64,"Title Changed!")
    Case $DoesItExist=0
        msgbox(16,"Silkroad isn't running!")
EndSelect

Exit

If there is no static text you can find there are DLL calls and such to find it all, but think simple first!

*I swear I edited this post 5 times -_-*

Edited by Psibernetic

[sup]Psibernetic[/sup]My Creations:X-HideSecuracy

thanks for all your help guys i realy thank you :D i will see these methods and check for otheres ty again

Edited by Cha0sBG

OMG the code that i was searching was

Local $Window = WinGetHandle("[CLASS:CLIENT]")
and then if i want to min or hide this i just enter $Windows instead of the name of the client >.<