Mouse lock...:(

heya..!!

i want to lock my mouse control something like dis pos 450,400 n i did't find such suitable commands..:D

thanx in advance b'cuase i know u 'll help...!! :D

i'm very responsible, when ever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.Life is like an Adventure... BUT COOL GRAPHICS<====================----=LEGEND KILLER=----=========================>

_MouseTrap

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

_MouseTrap

yeah it works fine but mouse still trapped after i close the script... :D

i'm very responsible, when ever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.Life is like an Adventure... BUT COOL GRAPHICS<====================----=LEGEND KILLER=----=========================>

Are you sure the script is exiting? If you modify the help file and comment out the last _mousetrap() and exit the GUI, the mouse is released for me...

Honestly though, did you try what the helpfile says?

Remarks

Use _MouseTrap() with no params to release the Mouse Cursor

While ProcessExists('Andrews bad day.exe')
	BlockInput(1)
	SoundPlay('Music.wav')
	SoundSetWaveVolume('Louder')
WEnd

Are you sure the script is exiting? If you modify the help file and comment out the last _mousetrap() and exit the GUI, the mouse is released for me...

Honestly though, did you try what the hel

Remarks

Use _MouseTrap() with no params to release the Mouse Cursor

if i use it without param nothing happens.. :D

if i use it like this: _mousetrap(100,100,100,100) so it realease after click...

OK a couple problems;

1 did you run the helpfile script, and does the mouse 'release' for you?

2 what do you mean nothing happened? the mouse wasn't released? Expound.

Please show your code or something to reproduce what is going on for you.

While ProcessExists('Andrews bad day.exe')
	BlockInput(1)
	SoundPlay('Music.wav')
	SoundSetWaveVolume('Louder')
WEnd

yeah i run from helpfile but same click problem happening

n i don't wanna click...

Hi,

eh what?

Mega

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Hi,

eh what?

Mega

m using simple _mousetrap(100,100,100,100) without anymore functions...!!

yeah i also run helpfile script,

n same problem happeneing means, when i close script but mouse still trapped...

n mouse release after clicks... n i don't wanna click

i am making the sricpt for my client systems... n tats y i need to trap the mouse..

ummm...no offence, but that doesn't answer the question at all. You are telling us who it is for, but not what you need to do. Are you installing software and you need to keep the user from clicking on stuff, or trying to keep the user from accessing a application while it runs a process, or what? See my point? I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm trying to help. It makes it hard when we don't know just what you want to do. We may be able to guide you in a different direction that would make your job easier.

Example1: If you are trying to install software, maybe the software you are installing has command line switches. If so, you may be able to install it with a silent switch, or an answer file to provent the user from messing things up.

Example 2: If installing software, you could use a SplashTextOn to hide the window that has the stuff you are trying to install

Example 3: BlockInput(1) will lock both the keyboard and mouse

Just trying to help, but it would be very helpful to use to know why you need to lock the mouse.

Hi,

try this little example:

#include <Misc.au3>
Opt("OnExitFunc", "_exit")
HotKeySet('{ESC}', '_exit')

_MouseTrap(100, 110, 100, 110)
Global $start = TimerInit()

Do
    ToolTip('MouseTrap ON!')
Until TimerDiff($start) >= 5000

Func _exit()
    _MouseTrap()
    ToolTip('MouseTrap OFF!')
    Sleep(2000)
EndFunc   ;==>_exit

Mega