screencapture but still mouse cursor?

Hi, I am doing screen capture with the setting for mouse cursor off. But I am still getting a mouse cursor...

is this a bug other people have noticed?

or is it not a bug but just a fact that i have invisible pointer trails on? I call them invisible because i don't see them, I set them really short... but it is just a workaround because nvidia has the worst vista drivers in history and I will lose my mouse cursor on one of the screens (irretrievably until next restart) if computer goes into standby or simply blanks the screen.

Hi, I am doing screen capture with the setting for mouse cursor off. But I am still getting a mouse cursor...

is this a bug other people have noticed?

or is it not a bug but just a fact that i have invisible pointer trails on? I call them invisible because i don't see them, I set them really short... but it is just a workaround because nvidia has the worst vista drivers in history and I will lose my mouse cursor on one of the screens (irretrievably until next restart) if computer goes into standby or simply blanks the screen.

Or before getting a screencapture you can move it to the bottom-right edge ? Cursor gets almost invisible there :D

(Like, if your ress is 1440,900, just do MouseMove(1440,900) and take a screen :D )