Need to count to three on html page with mouse clicks.

This is just example for I can understand how my goal can be executed.

You should open some page in tab, for example this one - http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69454

I need script that will:

Click at that tab

Press END

Click at Reply to this topic

Click at form in order to write something

Write "1"

Click at Add reply

Click at this tab to return

Sleep for two minutes

Do the same thing but write "2" instead etc.

Can you help please?

Even if you don't want to spam the forum it's still a very bad example.

And if we are going to use the hard way, stop whining and RTFM, everything is in there.

I did it, I even write some scripts but they don't work.

And yeah, I like to spam your forum (isn't it my forum too?) with numerals.

You didn't. My fault. Anyway, I don't want to spam it

Can anybody help?

Ok, this didn't start out nicely, I clearly didn't read your post very well. I apologize for that.

Take a look at _IEFormImageClick and I assme that you know how to use Send()

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

I've read about this and I don't know what to do about it. And I don't have IE, I have Firefox...

If you use firefox then you won't be able to do this in the background (altough I'm sure you have internet explorer on your system.)

If your fine with not doing it in the background then the usual MouseClick will do fine.

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

The IE tools built into AutoIt will do the job nicely if you would use IE. If you insist on using FireFox, then you will need to use a mouseclick. The problem is you will need to know where to do the click. If you use x/y coodinates, then you are ok if where you are clicking on doesn't move. If you are trying to hook into a control to click, then you can't do that with FireFox. Time and time again, someone has tried to make the IE tools in AutoIt work with Firefox. No, it can't be done. Don't ask for it to be done, for it won't be. If you want it to work use IE. It is on your system, for all windows systems that AutoIT supports has it.

Volly, thank you for such many worded answer. But I just can't do simple script :D and nobody don't want to do it. Just script with mouse clicks. I can do what I want but just with one word or numeral and I can't change them properly :D

Again, use IE. If you did this, you can solve your problem. I know you don't like this answer, but it is the answer. I like using firefox too, but if you are trying to script a webpage in firefox, you will just beat yourself up trying to make it work. Been there, got the t-shirt....didn't fit...got a bigger one...had a stain....took it back...couldn't exchange it for they were out of my size...no money back either.....

Also, you havn't made any attempt to post any code, or say what page you are trying to script. We do not serve up code to order. It isn't Burger King. You need to try yourself. If you don't understand, then look in my sig for my links post link. From there, look for AutoIt 123. It is a class to teach you AutoIt. It is quite easy and fun.

Edited by Volly

Again, use IE. If you did this, you can solve your problem. I know you don't like this answer, but it is the answer. I like using firefox too, but if you are trying to script a webpage in firefox, you will just beat yourself up trying to make it work. Been there, got the t-shirt....didn't fit...got a bigger one...had a stain....took it back...couldn't exchange it for they were out of my size...no money back either.....

Also, you havn't made any attempt to post any code, or say what page you are trying to script. We do not serve up code to order. It isn't Burger King. You need to try yourself. If you don't understand, then look in my sig for my links post link. From there, look for AutoIt 123. It is a class to teach you AutoIt. It is quite easy and fun.

I did code here http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69454

IESCRIPT is hard for me. Can you show how can I use different numerals or words?

I can do one numeral or one wordat loop. I ask for code with use of mouseclicks. I don't know why you write these things. I can't do code with IE, I can't do code with mouse clicks. I ask for code with mouse clicks. I don't know why you tell me "make code with using iesomething", I just don't know.