POET IN A BOX DEMO create a poem without even thinking of the words.

Could you please post the source? I'd like to be sure of what it does before I run it. I only say this because, you look like a reletivly new member (low amount of posts, even though old join date) and I have not seen your programs before.

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

...or you can just update your version, and just post your damn code, its not hard to copy and paste, k?

Edited by VindicatorOmega

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

Perhaps you people would like to search the forums and see what hapens to threads about decompiling. Also a couple of people who persisted are no longer with us.

Swift you know better than to encourage thes topics.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

I think this thread needs a click. The OP seems quite hostile. And if he's that hostile, its possible his program is aswell.

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

not bad at all :D as from what i can see from the code

Allthough i cant really try it out without modifying the code since i use a danish version of windows, so the name of the notepad windows is called notesblok here

Edited by mads3n
Mads3n.dk

not bad at all :) as from what i can see from the code

Allthough i cant really try it out without modifying the code since i use a danish version of windows, so the name of the notepad windows is called notesblok here

an easy fix, just create a notesblok and when you save it, name it Untitled - Notepad then use it when writing your poems. it will work like a charm. or if you wanna do it right, i'm sure there are programs out there, that would change every spelling of Notepad replacing all of them with noteblok, in just afew clicks.

Seriously, could you think of an easier way that you could create a poem?

There are many "Upgrades" to enhance your coding

... just a small one

Case $msg = $Button_7

ShellExecute("http://yots.20m.com")
            ;Send("{lwindown}{r}{lwinup}")
            ;Sleep(800)
            ;Send("http://yots.20m.com")
            ;Sleep(100)
            ;Send("{enter}")

I believe you should place the actual text in a text file and read it in.

Start the programming with good code and the other stuff will come easy

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

• 2 weeks later...

There are many "Upgrades" to enhance your coding

... just a small one

Case $msg = $Button_7

ShellExecute("http://yots.20m.com")
            ;Send("{lwindown}{r}{lwinup}")
            ;Sleep(800)
            ;Send("http://yots.20m.com")
            ;Sleep(100)
            ;Send("{enter}")

I believe you should place the actual text in a text file and read it in.

Start the programming with good code and the other stuff will come easy

8)

Thanks, the shellexecute works.