List control issue

I've done a few searches and have come up empty handed. I need to try to get multiselect in a list box working, but not even the GUI control styles work:

$list_control = GUICtrlCreateList("", 30, 50, 170, 80, $LBS_DISABLENOSCROLL)

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "X:\DUMP TO X DRIVE\QAE\QAE Project stuff\Selenium\AutoIt Launcher\selenium_launcher.au3"

X:\DUMP TO X DRIVE\QAE\QAE Project stuff\Selenium\AutoIt Launcher\selenium_launcher.au3 (39) : ==> Variable used without being declared.:

$list_control = GUICtrlCreateList("", 30, 50, 170, 80, ^ ERROR

>Exit code: 1 Time: 0.420

i have

#include-once <GUIConstants.au3>
defined. will
$TCS_MULTISELECT
even work for a list control?

Thanks in advance for your time

I've done a few searches and have come up empty handed. I need to try to get multiselect in a list box working, but not even the GUI control styles work:

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "X:\DUMP TO X DRIVE\QAE\QAE Project stuff\Selenium\AutoIt Launcher\selenium_launcher.au3"

X:\DUMP TO X DRIVE\QAE\QAE Project stuff\Selenium\AutoIt Launcher\selenium_launcher.au3 (39) : ==> Variable used without being declared.:

$list_control = GUICtrlCreateList("", 30, 50, 170, 80, ^ ERROR

>Exit code: 1 Time: 0.420

i have

#include-once <GUIConstants.au3>
defined. will
$TCS_MULTISELECT
even work for a list control?

Thanks in advance for your time

I think you need to include GlobalConstants.au3.
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

I think you need to include GlobalConstants.au3.

GlobalConstants.au3 does not exist. i have the latest version of AU3 ... also for some reason "include-once" does not work ... i had to change it to "include" then i got no syntax errors - however the "$LBS_DISABLENOSCROLL" did not do anything to change the styling of the listbox.

GlobalConstants.au3 does not exist. i have the latest version of AU3 ... also for some reason "include-once" does not work ... i had to change it to "include" then i got no syntax errors - however the "$LBS_DISABLENOSCROLL" did not do anything to change the styling of the listbox.

Sorry, I'm not keeping up to date. I haven't got it either. It's now in ListBoxConstants.au3.
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Sorry, I'm not keeping up to date. I haven't got it either. It's now in ListBoxConstants.au3.

ah ok. the website's documentation just isn't up to date. i was able to solve this by looking at the UDF section of the downloaded manual. thx for the help.