HELLO PLEASE NEED HELP FOR asmall auto it !

i want program that's doing these

Selling some stuff from slots / each sell press space to confirm selling

then click escape / then click on button to go back to login charchter screen

then choose the char by clicking on it then press connection button

then sell again and so on

itried to do it by my self but igot agreat failure on it

please it will not take 10minute from ur time and will make me happy please help me

tell me what you gonna need and i'll give all waht you need for making it

Thanks

:D :D

Edited by pogiman

:D

I couldnt resist

----------------------------------90% of teens today would die if Myspace,Bebo + FaceBook had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.----------------------------------Code to win, 'till you die, 'till the compiler dies from your linesCode to win, take it all, just keep coding till you fallDay by day, codin' all the way, I'm not cavin' inLet another App begin, code to win

I want a new car, a new house, etc. Tell me what you need to get it for me? It will not take you very long I am sure. Please try to program....

" I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas Edison "You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves." Abraham Lincoln

I guess you better learn how to program, because I doubt that anyone here will help you. If you are not willing to help yourself...

" I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas Edison "You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves." Abraham Lincoln

Ok, Start by reading the help file that come with Autoit. Then try to write something it may or may not work then post what you have then you will get help I am sure...

You usually don't come around here and demand a script to be made. If you noticed, people were making fun of you in the previous posts.

well i've nothing to say with them i just asked for help

And you didnt born Autoit script maker niether programmer every one in these life is newbie about athing

and i looked at the help and trying to get out with something

And also i didnt ask for ahard thing i just wanted to save my time and save your time also i can come and cry about things i cant make or i can come once and take what i want and let others gets what they want

i want program that's doing these

Selling some stuff from slots / each sell press space to confirm selling

then click escape / then click on button to go back to login charchter screen

then choose the char by clicking on it then press connection button

then sell again and so on

itried to do it by my self but igot agreat failure on it

please it will not take 10minute from ur time and will make me happy please help me

tell me what you gonna need and i'll give all waht you need for making it

Thanks

:D :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well i've nothing to say with them i just asked for help

And you didnt born Autoit script maker niether programmer every one in these life is newbie about athing

and i looked at the help and trying to get out with something

And also i didnt ask for ahard thing i just wanted to save my time and save your time also i can come and cry about things i cant make or i can come once and take what i want and let others gets what they want

The red text is demanding a script. No, I wasn't born an AutoIt scripter, but I was born a fast learner; that actually used the helpfile. You can't save our time by us making a script for you. Look over the utmost extreme easy to comprehend AutoIt commands in the help file. Just use the search in the helpfile.

Dude, this is Diablo II Mule Permer. Go download one. Plently made. No, i'm not making this for you, as it's super simple.

Read the helpfile.

Please get some grammer check. Your posts are almost as hard to read as ashleys...

Capitalizing, punctuation, run-on's. :/ Your on Forums, act like you have some typing skills. This isn't AIM.

Edited by Swift

The red text is demanding a script. No, I wasn't born an AutoIt scripter, but I was born a fast learner; that actually used the helpfile. You can't save our time by us making a script for you. Look over the utmost extreme easy to comprehend AutoIt commands in the help file. Just use the search in the helpfile.

I DID AND ONCE I OPEN IT CLOSES instantly

i used the send command

Send("{{SPACE} 30}") ;

and going to add some things but

idont know why when i open the script to test it

it closes and there's like ring from the speakers

i think i shalll make on/off for the script like others scripts ??

and the one who is talking about my language / english is my second language and actually in my country they dont speak english and dont know any thing about it Why ? Cause iam from 3rd world country

Send("{SPACE 30}")

It closes instantly, because it hits 30 spaces, and exit's.

Wow, what a new guy...

And what does: Send("") Have to do with clicking a character and making a game?

Edited by Swift