AU3 Help...

I've managed 2 make a RS woodcuting bot. But, if i wan't 2 dumb my inventory after let's say 20 clicks etc. what do i type? I desperatly need it because of the inventory get's full really fast. Hmm. That's all :D

I've managed 2 make a RS woodcuting bot. But, if i wan't 2 dumb my inventory after let's say 20 clicks etc. what do i type? I desperatly need it because of the inventory get's full really fast. Hmm. That's all :D

What?

What?

Immagine ur playing a game. U click on a tree 2 get logs. And ur inventory (bag) will be full after u get the logs, that's all logical. And in my script, i need 2 toss the items after an amount of time, or an amount of clicks or something like that, do u under stand that?

Yes, but, I still need more information for you. How do you drop items? How exactly do you want to drop them? Where?

Well, yeah. That's a little pain in the pie... U need 2 right click the item u want 2 toss, and click drop. But that's not my main problem, i can probobly manage that one on my own :D But i need help with the "timer". I know u can do Next command, but yeah. IDK what 2 to with that...

Edit: Here's the code, if it's any help...

#cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AutoIt Version: 3.2.10.0
 Author:         myName

Script Function:
    Template AutoIt script.

#ce ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
#include <GuiConstants.au3>
#include <IE.au3>

; Script Start - Add your code below here
Dim $Game
$My_Color = 0x3A3621
HotKeySet("{F9}","Game_Bot")
opt("MouseCoordMode", 0)
Opt("PixelCoordMode", 0)
_IECreate("www.runescape.com")

Func Game_Bot(); if $Game then $Game = True, If Not $Game then $Game = False, maybe think of $Game as "1".
$Game = NOT $Game
If $Game Then ToolTip('Press (F9) to Exit Game Bot',0,0)
While $Game; search left, top, right bottom for my color, color varience of 50 shades, check every 10 pixels.
$target = PixelSearch(446, 307, 583, 423, $My_Color, 50, 10)
If Not @error Then MouseClick("left", $target[0], $target[1], 1, 0)
sleep(20000)
WEnd
ToolTip("")
EndFunc
Edited by PR3BI