Runnig www.xxxxxxxx.com

How can I browse a site like www.xxxxxx.com while firefox is opened?

Till now I wrote macro of {TAB} to get the address in order to browse a site. How can I do it shortly.

another question. Which command does changes the language of the windows?

You should use Shellexecute. This opens the address in the default browser.

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

I'm not really sure what you're trying to achieve but try the _IE functions in the helpfile. There's lots of stuff for navigating websites and whatnot. If you want a simple example look at my Daily Comics script (search Example Scripts)... The IE version just redirects and IE object to the link of the specified comic.

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

I'm not really sure what you're trying to achieve but try the _IE functions in the helpfile. There's lots of stuff for navigating websites and whatnot. If you want a simple example look at my Daily Comics script (search Example Scripts)... The IE version just redirects and IE object to the link of the specified comic.

I have already solved that. Can you help me with other issue?

I wrote commands like these:

$i=0
do; 
$i=$i+1
Send ("X")
Sleep (Y)
until $i=Z

I want that the X, Y, Z will be values in an input box, that I'm changing as I want.

Can you help me with it?

$i = 0

$x = InputBox ( "title", "Prompt" [, "Default" [, "password char" [, Width, Height [, Left, Top [, TimeOut]]]]]

$y = InputBox ( "title", "Prompt" [, "Default" [, "password char" [, Width, Height [, Left, Top [, TimeOut]]]]]

$z = InputBox ( "title", "Prompt" [, "Default" [, "password char" [, Width, Height [, Left, Top [, TimeOut]]]]]

do

;code

send($x)

sleep($y)

until $i = $z

" I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas Edison "You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves." Abraham Lincoln

$i = 0

$x = InputBox ( "title", "Prompt" [, "Default" [, "password char" [, Width, Height [, Left, Top [, TimeOut]]]]]

$y = InputBox ( "title", "Prompt" [, "Default" [, "password char" [, Width, Height [, Left, Top [, TimeOut]]]]]

$z = InputBox ( "title", "Prompt" [, "Default" [, "password char" [, Width, Height [, Left, Top [, TimeOut]]]]]

do

;code

send($x)

sleep($y)

until $i = $z

Sorry that I'm bumping. I have another problem with the same issue.

This script opens one inputbox for each value. I need one window, in which I can put The all X, Y and Z values.

How can I do it?

Look at the GUICreate an GUICtrl... Functions in the HelpFile :D

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

Look at the GUICreate an GUICtrl... Functions in the HelpFile :D

Tnx man, I have found it by self. As always I have another problem.

Is there a way to set the size of the buttons without messing with every pixel? It's freaking me out.

• 2 weeks later...