Restart Script button

ADMIN: When this post is edited all the text get garbled, perhaps there is a bug? Try editing this post to see what you get

This is a pretty complex script, so I've pasted the necessesary info below but the only thing I'm having problems with is the "Restart Program" button on the GUI

When the Restart Program button is pressed the follow happens:

Case $msg = $RestartGUIButton
                GUICtrlSetData($RestartGUIButton, "Restarting...") ;This is just a label box that displays
                Sleep(500)
                GUIDelete($MainGUI)
                Sleep(100)
                Run(@AutoItExe & " " & @ScriptName, @ScriptDir & "\")
                exitoÝ÷ Ù«­¢+ÙÕ¹=¹Õѽ%Ñá¥Ð ¤(%Q½½±Q¥À ÅÕ½Ðíá¥Ñ¥¹ÅÕ½Ðì°À°À°ÅÕ½Ðí1=QI=    ½ÐÅÕ½Ðì°Ä¤(%%]¥¹á¥ÍÑÌ ÀÌØí1=QI=]¥¹½Ý9µ¤Ñ¡¸($$íQ¡¥Ìչѥ½¸áÕÑ̽¸ÍÉ¥ÁÐá¥Ð($%%ÀÌØí5½Ù¥¹½ÉÝÉôÄQ¡¸M¹]¥Ñ¡=ÁÑ¥½¹Ì ÀÌØíÕѽ5½Ù   ¥¹°Ä°À¤($%M¹]¥Ñ¡=ÁÑ¥½¹Ì ÅÕ½ÐííU@½Ý¹õíU@UAõíÍôÅÕ½Ðì°È°Ä¤í%íUÀ½Ý¹ô½µµ¹¡Ì¸áÕÑ°Ñ¡¥ÌÝ¥±°ÐÉ¥½¥Ð(%¹%(%M±À ÔÀÀ¤)¹Õ¹ìôôÐí=¹Õѽ%Ñá¥

Is this happening because the script is still being used? I am able to open multiple copies of the script at once. I'm really just looking for a way to quickly restart the program after I make changes to the script, and a button in the GUI is the most convinent way to do this.

To test the script just push OK when it asks if you want to continue offline. Then push the "Restart Program" button

Edited by BotXpert

Do you have spaces in your Path?

Use This:

Func _restart($params = "")
    If @Compiled Then
        Run('"'&@ScriptFullPath&'" ' & $params,@WorkingDir)
    Else
        Run('"' & @AutoItExe & '" "' & @ScriptFullPath & '" ' &$params,@WorkingDir)
    EndIf
    Exit
EndFunc
Edited by ProgAndy

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

Do you have spaces in your Path?

Use This:

Func _restart($params = "")
    If @Compiled Then
        Run('"'&@ScriptFullPath&'" ' & $params,@WorkingDir)
    Else
        Run('"' & @AutoItExe & '" "' & @ScriptFullPath & '" ' &$params,@WorkingDir)
    EndIf
    Exit
EndFuncoÝ÷ Ûú®¢×©ä²+p¢¹,r§çZºÚ"µÍ[]]Ò]^H [È ][ÝÈ  ][ÝÈ  [ÈØÜ[YKØÜ  [È ][ÝÉÌLÉ][ÝÊoÝ÷ ÚÚºÚ"µÍ[   ÌÎNÉ][ÝÉÌÎNÈ    [È]]Ò]^[È ÌÎNÉ][ÝÈ   ][ÝÉÌÎNÈ   [ÈØÜ[]   [È ÌÎNÉ][ÝÈ   ÌÎNÊ

The weird this is that it worked on a much much earlier version of the script.

Thanks again!