Instant Messenger MChat Edition 2 Base

themax90

Ok I am done with the base for MChat 2. This release is MChat version 2 BETA1 edition. This is not an official Version 2 but for you convience I am releasing it. It all has been tested and works.

Added:
GUI Tabs for 4 Different Chat Sessions.
Notification when Chat Ready
Support for Multi Clients(More then one chat)
Connect and Send Message Apps Combined

Removed Until Enabled:
Window Control Support(Disabling Window From Use To Control Environment)
Remove Main Window When Chat Start(Apps Combound)

This is NOT Version 2. This is the Beta Base. Because of this I am officially releasing it as Version 1.3.109. This is still officially Version 1 but the Release build is #9.

ToDo:
Ip verification(Unknown if will work)
Full GUI(no command line needed{hides core.exe and command line})
Installation Program(for later versions)
Definition files to specificy Ip's as people and plug this into reply for Multi Thread use
Support for special characters like !@#$%^&*()_-+=[]{}|\/"':;.,<>, etc
Support for Different Colors

Readme:
Application: MChat 2 Beta/MChat 1 Release 9.exe
Brief Description: Stand Alone MultiThread Chat Program

Description:
This is a very basic chat messenger that currently supports one on one chatting but soon multi client.  You can chat with up to four people one on One.

To Setup:
The first input box is the ip address of the person you wish to chat with.
The second box is the port that you will be sending your info on. This is the person you are chatting withs listening port.
The third box is your listening port.
Once you are connected a command line app should appear along with a Message GUI Box, use this box to send all your messages but you still need the command line to view the messages sent to you from others.

WARNING!!! Your listening port must be different with each chat session.
For Example:
Chat Session 1:
Ip: Example1 Ip
Port Send: Any
Port Listen: 1
Chat Session 2:
Chat Session 1:
Ip: Example1 Ip
Port Send: Any
Port Listen: Anything other then 1

Preview This Release Current Version:
http://www.autoitscipt.com/fileman/users/public/Agent Smith/preview.gif
(Sorry for the crummy image but I didn't convert the bmp to gif right)

Understanding the Command Line:
When you start the command line it will tell you who you are connected to, what port you are sending to, and what port you are listening to.
It will also give you the exit hotkey. If the person you are connected to is listening on that port and everything is valid, they will receive the message. When you receive a message it will follow a >>.

Understanding the GUI:
This GUI supports multipul chats by having 4 different tabs but the core program is built differently.  If you created a chat in tab 1 then the window/command line should have a title labeled Core 1.  To send a chat to core 1 or the first person you started chatting with, type your message in the message box on tab one.  Tab two uses the title Core 2 and etc..(See the preview) REMEMBER that when closing the GUI all the other windows will close.

Example Command Line:
Initializing Connection.......
Connected To 127.0.0.1 On Port 1
You are listening on port 1
Chat ready!
Press <Ctrl-C> to exit

Are you here myself?
>> Are you here myself?
Yes
>> Yes

Example Command Line 2:
Person 1:
Connected To 127.0.0.1 On Port 1
You are listening on port 2
Chat ready!
Press <Ctrl-C> to exit

Are you here?
>> Yes (Received from 127.0.0.1 on port 2 {This wont actually appear})
Cool
>> Well I am gonna go
Cya!
Ctrl-C Pressed, Connection Severed.

Person 2:
Connected To 127.0.0.1 On Port 2
You are listening on port 1
Chat ready!
Press <Ctrl-C> to exit

>> Are you here myself? (Received from 127.0.0.1 on port 1 {This wont actually appear})
Yes
>> Cool
Well I am gonna go
>> Cya!
Ctrl-C Pressed, Connection Severed.

If you receive a message it will be >> (message).

Download: http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/public/Agent%20Smith/mchat%202.exe

Download: http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/public/Agent%20Smith/mchat%202.exe

Enjoy! Please post any comments and suggests, errors and bugs. To provide a clean topic please flame me in pm and send all comments and suggestions via PM or to l.m.valley@comcast.net. Please POST all errors and bugs and I will post updates.

Agent Smith

Edit:Fixed typo and Link

Edited by Agent Smith

Would you consider spelling/grammar mistakes errors or bugs?

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

errors*

Is this in C++ or AutoIT?

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Sorry, I'll do that.

Please post any comments and suggests

Ok fine I will

The idea behind www.autoitscript.com/forum is for people to learn and explore autoit.

If you are going to post scripts then post them in open source, this is not a place you should go to look for glory.

Infact you shouldnt be able to post links or attach exe files to your posts in anyway but this is hard to prevent seeing as I dont think you can easily ban the posting of urls.

Scripts and scraps is for .au3 scripts and scraps, not compiled c++ exes.

Scripts and scraps was designed, so that people could post their udfs, their scripts and their scraps in full open source, so that others can benifit and learn from them.

Edit:I put all the most important words in bold, in the hope that you might just begin to understand what im saying.

Edited by Nova

Ok fine I will

The idea behind www.autoitscript.com/forum is for people to learn and explore autoit.

If you are going to post scripts then post them in open source, this is not a place you should go to look for glory.

Infact you shouldnt be able to post links or attach exe files to your posts in anyway but this is hard to prevent seeing as I dont think you can easily ban the posting of urls.

Scripts and scraps is for .au3 scripts and scraps, not compiled c++ exes.

Scripts and scraps was designed, so that people could post their udfs, their scripts and their scraps in full open source, so that others can benifit and learn from them.

Edit:I put all the most important words in bold, in the hope that you might just begin to understand what im saying.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well said nova

:idiot:

We have enough youth. How about a fountain of SMART?

I will be unleashing the source code in AutoIt As soon as I finish it, Ok?

It's not just in C++ and this is not for all Open Source, If it was then there shoulda been a Closed Source Project Release. Do you understand why I am keeping my encryption packet system safe. So far this is a very secure messenger and the only thing that is in autoit is the GUI. I will be posting the autoit source soon enough in due time with some syntax's removed for safety. Nova I am not looking for glory, I am providing a program that the public can use. If you were working on a project for a year + then you wouldn't be so fucking quick to jump the gun and release it eh??? I see nothing wrong with having Closed Source Posts. Infact when this is done COMPLETELY I hope it will be a product, for that reason I am not releasing the C++ code unless There is any criminal alligations or if someone buy's the legal properties to it.

Go lookat the description of Scripts and Scraps

A forum to share your cools scripts, User Defined Functions and applications with others.

Applications. User Defined Functions. Never said open source ok? They Do Not HAVE to be open source. This project isn't all C++ only the core is.

That was not a comment dedicated towards the project, it was at me, anything posted in this post to BE for the project.

O and Nova: "Your Balls Are Showing"

Agent Smith

For the autoit source goto my Poll.

Edited by Agent Smith

I really doubt you even made this.

I think the reason you don't post source is because you steal code.

Insolence, I have created this from the ground up and I dont want any fuck heads like Dalarn stealing it. All of the source is mine and mine alone, and unless you can show without a doubt that it is not mine then you need to shut your mouth and move on. I have never stolen code and I will never do it.

Edit:Ever think the reason why I cant get the C++ code to you guys is because I am stuck at my dads until tuesday. Jesus.

Edit: On tuesday I will give the code to FFC and you think I steal shit HA, I do release code, ffc and this one are the ONLY ones havn't release code for. All my other sources are in my autoit stufF(not updated) and on the forums.

Edited by Agent Smith

Oh no you sure proved me wrong?

So you posted this from your dads computer without the source? Why even post it if you can't fix errors?

No no no the C++ source is perfectly fine, it's the autoit source I am working on. I have the autoit source at my dads. I can post any autoit stuff but no C++ stuff cause all my devel shit for C++ and all other languages besides autoit are at my dads. So i can fix autoit errors.

Interesting that you are starting to end your post with some of the same expressions Dalarn was using. I still am not saying that you are Dalarn, but I will put it this way:

Over half (probably over 2/3) of the users that have posted replies to your posts have given you the same advice. It must mean that over half of them thing you are acting rather strangely. I would at least take some of their advices.

Who else would I be?

Id like you 2 know that the following ideas have never entered my head.

1/ Firstly that you might be darlan, I really dont care... either way I honestly really really dont care.

I have judged you, just like I judge every new person I meet, the idea that someone else thinks you may or may not be darlan, never swayed my judgement in anyway.

2/Secondly that you steel source code, once again that idea never ever entered my head and once again either way I dont really care at all.

As for you childish comment

O and Nova: "Your Balls Are Showing"

I have nothing to really to say about that, I just think this speaks volumes about your intelligence. Edited by Nova

P.S.S:Please dont steal this project from me, I have spent the Gist of the last 2 weeks working on it.

If you were working on a project for a year + then you wouldn't be so fucking quick to jump the gun and release it eh???

:">

Edit:

I know how you feel Agent Smith, sometimes 4 days can feel like ~50 weeks for me too.

Edited by Doxie

Were ever i lay my script is my home...

Guest Guidosoft

CUELY COOL COOL COOL HOT COOL COLD WARM COOL!!! YAY!!!

MAN!!!!

I still can't believe....

First of alll, Agent Smith did not steal source code.

In fact, although I should not say this I will:

1. He has been continously posting me about his progress in his core and in his extra things so I know there must be some kind of working on it.

2. He has shown me some of the source code, but I am told to show NO ONE!!!!

3. He is indeed keeping the source secret so that darlarn and peeps don't get it.

HE AIN'T STEALING NOTTIN.

Edited by Guidosoft

Edit:Ever think the reason why I cant get the C++ code to you guys is because I am stuck at my dads until tuesday. Jesus.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually I never did think "hmm why isn't he releasing his source? Oh, I know... He must be stuck at his dads house until tuesday! Duh, I was stupid not to think of that before!"