need help part 2

hey you guys dont know nothing about bots? if you guys have any scripts or anything you can send it to nyyankeesfan1990@yahoo.com and maybe i can get started that way? i seen on my other topic that some of you guys dont like bots. i just need alot of help with scripts and how to get my poker bot to work thats all im asking. but if you guys dont know nothing about poker bots thats cool i guess that just sucks for me lol i figured i come to your forum and somebody could help me out but alrights if you guys want to send me something about it if some1 out there knows about poker bots or bots hit my email up and ill get to it but thanks guys for your help

Andrew

Stop trying to make us feel guilty for you. This place doesn't work that way.

But, really, we feel guilty for you creating another thread in an attempt for others to answer. This thread is really unnecessary, you could have posted this in the same thread you started. It was a complete waste.

Another User Who Hates Justin...

On the other hand. Were not here to help you make bots to cheat at a game. Especially one for money. Take this topic elsewhere if you want to cheat to get money.

Edited by Swift

then what the fuk is the fuking place for huh? u can do all ur other shit but when it comes to a fuking poker bot u niggers stay to urself why u niggers scared that imma take your fuking money if u go onto a pokersite huh?

:D

Oh my Gosh!

What you just said make me see my life in such a different view!

This place is for AutoIt (Hence the software)

No we have boundaries on this forum, no virii, no keyloggers, no bots, eg.

Yes, this is why I'm replying, I'm so SCARED YOUR GONNA TAKE MY POKER MONEY!!!

:D:):D

:D

Oh my Gosh!

What you just said make me see my life in such a different view!

This place is for AutoIt (Hence the software)

No we have boundaries on this forum, no virii, no keyloggers, no bots, eg.

Yes, this is why I'm replying, I'm so SCARED YOUR GONNA TAKE MY POKER MONEY!!!

:D:):D

I thought you said that if you use: " :D " You were considered 'gay' directed by you?

I don't hate justin as much as of right now, my concentration is focused on you. :D

I bet you, just for that, you will be taking a permant vacation. Don't ya think Justin?

Edited by Swift

do u niggers think i give a fuk huh? this is a bitch ass fagget ass site you fukers are gay and u niggers need to learn how to speak get the dick out of ur mouths good get rid of meeeee cause this site sucks just like you niggers and if you niggers aint down with that i got 2 words for you

SUCK ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I clarified my previous post.

Are you gay Justin? Are you tring to get people to come to 'your side'. Are you the next Michael Jackson? It appears so. I'm tired of you, i'm ignoring you, and blocking all your pm's.