Another Help Topic: How To Make Compiled Script Run As A Service

can anyone help mi with this? i was trying to do a hotkey combo Home+End+PageUp+PageDown+Pause , i did it this way HotKeySet("{Home}{End}{PgUp}{PgDn}{Pause}","EXITSCRIPT") but the script exits once i pressed one of any of the buttons.... how do u make it so that the script will only exit when all of the buttons are pressed?

Add On TO New Topic: ok i am wondering whether if i can make a script run as a windows service... i mean in the task manager u can see that the script's .exe file is run by local service and not by ur own name.... is there any way?

Edited by autoitnerd

You can not use hotkeyset like that unless you use the !#^ characters but this should help:

#Include <Misc.au3>

while 1

if _IsPressed(21) and _IsPressed(22) and _IsPressed(24) and _IsPressed(23) then MsgBox(0,"","")

sleep(100)

WEnd

I took the pause out....

Edited by flip209

" I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas Edison "You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves." Abraham Lincoln

The following hotkeys cannot be set:

any combos of two or more "base keys" such as '{F1}{F2}', and any keys of the form '{LALT}' or '{ALTDOWN}'.

I believe those are base keys but i'm not totally sure.

Edit- Yeah Flip got it posted at same time

Edited by Muchuchu

It happens to me all the time, but you know I just have to put my two cents in...

" I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas Edison "You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves." Abraham Lincoln

You can use those key just not all at the same time. Well at least not that I have seen yet. Also, The ^+!# are defined in the help file...

You can use your key if you use the _ispressed function, like I posted above...

Can you post the function?

oh ok thanks a lot! :D i dun wan to spam lots of threads so i will jsut ask some more questions in this thread... how do u check the string that is entered? for example i wnana set the password function, and i use this: If $password = "pass" Then ...

but it turned out that if i type it in big casing it also recgonise it as the correct password... how do u solve this then?

MsgBox(0, '"HI" = "hi"', "HI" = "hi")
MsgBox(0, '"HI" == "hi"', "HI" == "hi")

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes