anti-keylogger

Hi there,

Keyloggers log keystrokes given by the kernel driver. However, there are anti-keylogger programs that managed to encrypt these keystrokes so that the keyloggers receive encrypted keystrokes instead.

Does anyone know if this is possible with AutoIT and where I should start?

IMHO I dont think autoit is the right tool for the job. perhaps trying with assembler :D

----------------------------------90% of teens today would die if Myspace,Bebo + FaceBook had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.----------------------------------Code to win, 'till you die, 'till the compiler dies from your linesCode to win, take it all, just keep coding till you fallDay by day, codin' all the way, I'm not cavin' inLet another App begin, code to win

Even if, you were to make this, you would have to create a keylogger, and then encrypt them, and then release them. Eg. We can't really help you.

Well, creating a keylogger is easy.

Creating a program that fights against keylogger however is not.

You only have to help me with blocking the normal input and releasing them encrypted. You don't have to tell me how to make a keylogger at all (which I think could be done by any basic AutoITer anyway).

Even if, you were to make this, you would have to create a keylogger, and then encrypt them, and then release them. Eg. We can't really help you.

Why on earth would he have to do that? That made no sense at all.

@tom13:

Autoit won't cut it. A lower-level language such as ASM or C/++ would be the way to go.

I agree with KentonBomb.

So your saying: To make an AntiKeylogger you need to make a keylogger that doesn't work and release it? No one would download it because it was made by a dumbass.

Why on earth would he have to do that? That made no sense at all.

It's like when a regular civilian walks into a mechanics shop :D

I could swear sometimes they just make stuff up...

"Well, we just had to re-combobulate the disinfibrillation node and and realign the northwest chassis to the bi-polar quadrant of the transmogrifier."

I agree with KentonBomb.

So your saying: To make an AntiKeylogger you need to make a keylogger that doesn't work and release it? No one would download it because it was made by a dumbass.

Why don't you just burn in fucking hell Justin? Nobody likes you. No, I'm not saying to make a not working keylogger fuckin' dumbass. I'm saying make a keylogger, to record the keystrokes, encrypt them, and then release them. I'm tired of you fucking bashing people for no apparent reason. Go get a life. I garentee i'm at least 50% smarter than you are. Stop fucking bashing people on public forums moron. Edited by Swift

Why don't you just burn in fucking hell Justin? Nobody likes you. No, I'm not saying to make a not working keylogger fuckin' dumbass. I'm saying make a keylogger, to record the keystrokes, encrypt them, and then release them. I'm tired of you fucking bashing people for no apparent reason. Go get a life. I garentee i'm at least 50% smarter than you are. Stop fucking bashing people on public forums moron.

I agree with you. Justin was giving me shit earlier. I am new and posted in the wrong forum. He was just fucking with me for no reason.

Edited by greggklein

Why don't you just burn in fucking hell Justin? Nobody likes you. No, I'm not saying to make a not working keylogger fuckin' dumbass. I'm saying make a keylogger, to record the keystrokes, encrypt them, and then release them. I'm tired of you fucking bashing people for no apparent reason. Go get a life. I garentee i'm at least 50% smarter than you are. Stop fucking bashing people on public forums moron.

Why didn't you reply to Kenton's post? Does someone have a grudge?

Liar.

A lot of people like me the way I am.

Thanks for clarifying your bad idea.

Again, read and TRY TO UNDERSTAND people's posts, like mine. I'm not bashing people for "no" apparent reason. I "garentee" I'm smarter. I really do guarantee it.

Anyways, your being a very big hypocrite, your bashing me on a public forum.

Why didn't you reply to Kenton's post? Does someone have a grudge?

Liar.

A lot of people like me the way I am.

Thanks for clarifying your bad idea.

Again, read and TRY TO UNDERSTAND people's posts, like mine. I'm not bashing people for "no" apparent reason. I "garentee" I'm smarter. I really do guarantee it.

Anyways, your being a very big hypocrite, your bashing me on a public forum.

I just love how you try to turn my post back on me. Nice try.

www.JustinReno.tk - The beloved website of my classmates at school.

You have no friends.

A cockroach is smarter than I give you credit for. What's your point? Saying you are smarter than I give you credit for still leaves plenty of room for you to be the dumbass that you are.

That quote is not correct. Please repent, repeat, reboot.

You have no friends.

That quote is not correct. Please repent, repeat, reboot.

This quote is a direct quote idiot. Ok, I'll repeat.

A cockroach is smarter than I give you credit for. What's your point? Saying you are smarter than I give you credit for still leaves plenty of room for you to be the dumbass that you are.

A human cannot reboot like you.

I have friends, more than you can count.