Pixel search

Well, i would say check out the help file, it does help. But if ur too lazy (That will be bad in later experience...), then do this:

Take a PrintScreen (On the keyboard it probobly would say PrtSc)

and goto MS. Paint. Then press Ctrl + V to paste it... Then, u would like to zoom into the color. Press the zoom button and zoom x3. Then open the AutoIt Window Info (Can be found in the AutoIt folder...), and press "Mouse". U will see it. Then drag the "aim" "circle" whatever it looks like into the color. then u will see a text with numbers and letters. It always starts with 0x. Well, i tried 2 explain my best.

Tip: Always search the forum b4 making a new topic, and try 2 search the helpfile :D

Well, i would say check out the help file, it does help. But if ur too lazy (That will be bad in later experience...), then do this:

Take a PrintScreen (On the keyboard it probobly would say PrtSc)

and goto MS. Paint. Then press Ctrl + V to paste it... Then, u would like to zoom into the color. Press the zoom button and zoom x3. Then open the AutoIt Window Info (Can be found in the AutoIt folder...), and press "Mouse". U will see it. Then drag the "aim" "circle" whatever it looks like into the color. then u will see a text with numbers and letters. It always starts with 0x. Well, i tried 2 explain my best.

Tip: Always search the forum b4 making a new topic, and try 2 search the helpfile :D

thx allot .... u are grate