Temporary Dir

d4rk

2 every1, i have some codes to show all the file in TEMP folder, but it seem can't work

$tempdir=RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders","Cache")
MsgBox(64,"",$tempdir)
$search = FileFindFirstFile($TempDir&"\*.*")
While 1
    $file = FileFindNextFile($search) 
    If @error Then ExitLoop
    MsgBox(4096, "File:", $file)
WEnd
FileClose($search)

for a long times ago, i've moved the TEMP folder from the default [C:\Document And Setting\username\Temp..] to "F:\File Temp - Internet\Temporary Internet Files" and so i can't use @TempDir [it lead to the dedault at C:\...\...]

but with $temdir by reading from registry, the result after all is some strange files, especially not the real file in the TEMP, when i go to the "F:\File Temp - Internet\Temporary Internet Files" myself with the Explorer, i swear i see the real temp file

i don't know but the script didn't show me anything in that dir, thx for your help

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

Hi,

#include <Array.au3>
#include <File.au3>
$tempdir = RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders", "Cache")
ConsoleWrite($tempdir)
$FileList = _FileListToArray($tempdir, '*.*')
If @error = 1 Then
    MsgBox(0, "", "No Files\Folders Found.")
    Exit
EndIf
_ArrayDisplay($FileList, "$FileList")

works fine 4 me

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

yes, your code show the same result as mine, i think the problem belong to my PC, i'll re-install the OS, thanks

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

yes, your code show the same result as mine, i think the problem belong to my PC, i'll re-install the OS, thanks

Wow, maybe you can try to run it on another PC first.

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Wow, maybe you can try to run it on another PC first.

:D will you help me to run my code ?

i'm sure the problem that i've changed the path of TEMP folder, i'm sure

Edited by d4rk

:D will you help me to run my code ?

i'm sure the problem that i've changed the path of TEMP folder, i'm sure

Hi,

try to change your system seetings. There is a var for TEMP

Mega

Hi,

try to change your system seetings. There is a var for TEMP

Mega

another question please, what's your @TempDir on your Pc ? [i'll have a clue where it is at first ]

another question please, what's your @TempDir on your Pc ? [i'll have a clue where it is at first ]

Hi,

that is what I get doing a set in cmd

SystemDrive=C:

SystemRoot=C:\WINNT

TEMP=C:\Temp

TMP=C:\Temp

Mega

thanks for all