How can I get

Evgenych

Retrieves the Process ID (PID) associated with a window.

WinGetProcess ( "title" [, "text"])

Parameters

title The title of the window to read.

text [optional] The text of the window to read.

Return Value

Success: Returns a numeric Process ID (PID).

Failure: Returns -1.

If I know PID is it possible to determine exe full path?

Well you can search for it, but that's very crude and may come up with multiples :idiot:

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Yes it should be added somewhere just for the sake of not having to muck with it anymore. Although little use for it I hate messing with it when it comes up.

Without a third party .dll or external program you have to use GetWindowThreadProcessID or an autoit alternative then DLLcall with PSAPI for win2k, xp, or 2003

some toying around has also been done here.

for win 9x/nt however you need GetWindowTHreadProcessID and use DLLcall with toolhelp more than likely. Probably better off with third party or chanting for this to be coded up. It is really more headache than it is worth although I do see some small uses for it.

If your wanting legit process info then get a third party, or grab an external .dll , maybe even the one Larry has going might takle this, at least for the time being. If its for a game trainer (blah) your better off looking offsit. Who knows, should it be done?