Help - Error

Drew

I'm getting an error with my script, and I've barely begun. All I've done so far is FileInstall the necessary files that will be used LATER.

It's composed of FileInstalls , and the GUI. That's it, aside from a simple MsgBox that I used to test that the ReadMe button was working.

I've compiled the program , EVERYthing works. Except , after about 2-3 seconds after running the program... I get this error:

Title: AutoIt Error

Body:

Line -1:

Error: Error in expression.

First off.. I don't have a line negative 1. So wtf. Please help if you can , sorry at the lack of information etc. etc. , I'm just a little agitated. If I left anything out please say so.

( Note: I would include the script , but as I said before... It's nothing but FileInstalls and GUI setup at the moment. None of that is useful to you if you don't have the FileInstall files , or the .bmp's for the GUI. Everything is working aside from that error... but if you still want the source feel free to ask. I need the help. )

;Notes
;
;Remember to add "GUICtrlSetbkColor(-1, 0x000000)" to the new buttons to make them show up black!!!!
;
;Things to Do:
;
;Alot.
;
;
;
#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 476, 513, 204, 122)
GUISetBkColor(0x000000)
$Pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\GUI_Images\Skull.JPG", 8, 0, 481, 401, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY,$WS_GROUP,$WS_CLIPSIBLINGS))
$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("D2War Installer V1.0.0", 16, 480, 166, 25)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 800, 2, "Palatino Linotype")
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x808000)
$Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("By: Dreu ( Aka Veteran )", 288, 480, 177, 25)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 800, 2, "Palatino Linotype")
$ReadMe = GUICtrlCreateButton("Read Me", 192, 416, 113, 25, 0, $WS_EX_STATICEDGE)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 2, "Palatino Linotype")
GUICtrlSetbkColor(-1, 0x000000) 
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

$InstallFile = True
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\D2Glide.dll", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\D2Glide.dll", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\D2Gdi.dll", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\D2Gdi.dll", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\D2gfx.dll", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\D2gfx.dll", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\D2Direct3D.dll", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\D2Direct3D.dll", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\D2Game.dll", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\D2Game.dll", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\D2Common.dll", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\D2Common.dll", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\D2Launch.dll", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\D2Launch.dll", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\D2MCPClient.dll", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\D2MCPClient.dll", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\D2Multi.dll", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\D2Multi.dll", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\D2Net.dll", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\D2Net.dll", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\D2sound.dll", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\D2sound.dll", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\D2Lang.dll", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\D2Lang.dll", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\D2Win.dll", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\D2Win.dll", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\Storm.dll", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\Storm.dll", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\Fog.dll", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\Fog.dll", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\ijl11.dll", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\ijl11.dll", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\D2CMP.dll", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\D2CMP.dll", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\D2DDraw.dll", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\D2DDraw.dll", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\D2Client.dll", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\D2Client.dll", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\Bnclient.dll", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\Bnclient.dll", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\binkw32.dll", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\binkw32.dll", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\Patch_D2.mpq", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\Patch_D2.mpq", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\SmackW32.dll", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\SmackW32.dll", 1)
If $InstallFile = True Then FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Dreu\Desktop\d2war_files_v1.1\Diablo II.exe", @desktopdir& "\testcomplete\Diablo II.exe", 1)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $ReadMe
            MsgBox( 0, "Yep", "Works")
        Case; $FullInstall
        ;
        ;Tell it what to do when It's time to install.
        ;
        Case;$MH-Support
        ;
        ;Write the MH-Support here.
        ;
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Like I said , It compiles and extracts the files no problem. The GUI worked great ( no errors ) before I wrote the FileInstall commands though. But Those commands worked... so why error...

Lol It's not a hack. Read the source , It would be zero help to a hacker. This program is being made to help users install and configure Diablo II to play on a private realm. ( Hence , I'm compiling all the necessary files to play , which will be later extracted to their Diablo II folder. )

I'm trying to make the lives easier for those who find this process difficult , not aid to the headache of anyone. So please disregard any personal feelings you have to the game or the false opinion you immediately made about me. I do not create or support hacking or any kind.

Please help if your able , Thanks.

Edited by Drew