key or mouse press help

I would look into

HotKeySet

and

SoundPlay

In the helpfile. Hotkeyset may not be exactly what your after , but Its by far the simplest.

I was using this but this only respond to keypress and i need something that is press/hold and if i release it would stop sound.

HotKeySet("g","g_pressed")

while 1

Sleep(10)

WEnd

Func g_pressed()

SoundPlay("blah.wav",1)

EndFunc

lol are you asking me what they are? mouse4 and moue5 you know the side buttons on the mouse

can you give a screenshot ? :):(

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

I got an idea.

Write a simple program that asks the user to press a key , and whatever it is they press is stored as a variable. Such as $Var

Than, do something like MsgBox( 0, "Button", "The button you pressed was: "&$Var)

I'm not sure, but I'm trying to come up with something to help you. I was hoping someone who knew the language a bit better would post... But I guess everyone went to sleep :).

@Drew

Some mice have a few extra buttons on the side.

@tqt129

As far as i can remember 01=left 02=right and 03=middle so try going above those and testing your buttons thats all i can think of test test test good luck.

EDIT

I attached an old autoit documentation file that will hopefully be of some use it has all the ascii chars in it i believe including the mouse buttons.

_IsPressed.htm

Edited by EagleClaw

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

@Drew

Some mice have a few extra buttons on the side.

@tqt129

As far as i can remember 01=left 02=right and 03=middle so try going above those and testing your buttons thats all i can think of test test test good luck.

EDIT

I attached an old autoit documentation file that will hopefully be of some use it has all the ascii chars in it i believe including the mouse buttons.

that DOC helped. side button is 05 and 06.