Trainer: Sim City: Societies

Skrip

Hey guys. I decided to make a trainer for Sim City: Societies.

It allows: Unlimited money, freeze population, freeze ecstatic, and freeze rogue citizens.

Posted Image

Sorry, no source. I am not sure I should release it. It could give people a better capability to hack in online games (CSS, WoW, GW, CNC, ect..). You can trust it though, I've been here for awhile, you've probably seen my scripts before. It is in no way malicious.

Hope you like it. :)

UPDATED GUI

Trainer.exe

Edited by Firestorm

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

It is an offline game. I was referring to other games.

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

I know most offline games and usually the sims your just sending keystrokes for it to type words for cheats unless you did it by injecting the cheats then I would understand why you wouldn't release the source but if it is just keystrokes I could make one without the game on my computer to test it.

not asking for source just wondering whats the secret, nice gui by the way I like it

I know most offline games and usually the sims your just sending keystrokes for it to type words for cheats unless you did it by injecting the cheats then I would understand why you wouldn't release the source but if it is just keystrokes I could make one without the game on my computer to test it.

not asking for source just wondering whats the secret, nice gui by the way I like it

98% Memory Editing

Yup. All the cheats are executed via memory editing. Memory editing allows for more things that the actual cheats cannot do.

And thanks. I tried to go for a better GUI than the regular one. :)

in that case very nice I was pretty sure it was more advance then just sending keys, the source would be interesting but I think I already know were to look for that.

hmm is it a full screen game if so you could also add hotkeys so you don't have to minimize but I am pretty sure you thought about that already :)

in that case very nice I was pretty sure it was more advance then just sending keys, the source would be interesting but I think I already know were to look for that.

hmm is it a full screen game if so you could also add hotkeys so you don't have to minimize but I am pretty sure you thought about that already :)

I have. I'm actually working on a button, so you can make custom hotkeys.

I tried to make it so you can modify your money (and everything else) to what ever you want via an input box. But it is a difficult task, because this game actually has memory protection, called DMI - I think.

But the memory address changes each time the game loads. Does anybody know a way around DMI?

But yes, a hotkey change will probably be added later today.

Edit: Also, I should be releasing more trainers lately. Just got a few more games, and I think I'm gunna hack 'em. I find it fun. lol. Next one will probably be Sim City 3000, cuase I love that game. Then after that probably ES: Oblivion, or Assassins Creed.

Edited by Firestorm

I have. I'm actually working on a button, so you can make custom hotkeys.

I tried to make it so you can modify your money (and everything else) to what ever you want via an input box. But it is a difficult task, because this game actually has memory protection, called DMI - I think.

But the memory address changes each time the game loads. Does anybody know a way around DMI?

But yes, a hotkey change will probably be added later today.

Edit: Also, I should be releasing more trainers lately. Just got a few more games, and I think I'm gunna hack 'em. I find it fun. lol. Next one will probably be Sim City 3000, cuase I love that game. Then after that probably ES: Oblivion, or Assassins Creed.

For dynamic memory address, you will need to find the pointer and the offset, which always leads to the correct address which you can modify data. Well hacking the games is actually quite easy if the memory address doesn't change after restarting the program, maybe you can make a trainer package.

Sounds fun. Any games you guys want one for?

I ain't gonna test it cause I don't own the game. But it seems as a nice job :)

Anyway, did anyone tested this in Vista?

Vista says to randomize memory placement, but

1) I don't know if this works for games as well

2) I don't know if this program finds the value anyway (then the Vista thing is useless :( )

My active project(s): A-maze-ing generator (generates a maze)

My archived project(s): Pong3 (Multi-pinger)

I ain't gonna test it cause I don't own the game. But it seems as a nice job :)

Anyway, did anyone tested this in Vista?

Vista says to randomize memory placement, but

1) I don't know if this works for games as well

2) I don't know if this program finds the value anyway (then the Vista thing is useless :D )

I have vista, works like a charm :(

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

Thanks guys! Sorry man, but I'm not ready to give the source yet.

I'm currently working on one for Oblivion, then I might give a shot at Crysis. The only problem with Oblivion is that is seems to be extremely unstable when leaving the game window to manipulate the memory editor... >,,<

Thanks guys! Sorry man, but I'm not ready to give the source yet.

I'm currently working on one for Oblivion, then I might give a shot at Crysis. The only problem with Oblivion is that is seems to be extremely unstable when leaving the game window to manipulate the memory editor... >,,<

Yes I can confirm that Oblivion is very unstable, don't know how many times I have lost progress in that game because I by accident pressed the win button...

Broken link? PM me and I'll send you the file!

Yes I can confirm that Oblivion is very unstable, don't know how many times I have lost progress in that game because I by accident pressed the win button...

Oh god, I know what you mean. They need better programmers. It can be quite unstable even in game. (With mod(s)) Edited by Firestorm

Updated GUI to something prettyful.

And the oblivion trainer isn't going to happen. It's been giving me issues.

By the way, memory editing gets you no where in online games. Client-server checks pwn this.