Mouse pointer

Hi all, I'm by no means a programmer or expert on auto it. I'm very novice and I think what I'm trying to do is very simple for most of you.

Here is what I'm trying to do. I have a program that we use and we need to add notes to it often. In this program there are several tabs, each tab shows the same Window title. What I would like to do is have the mouse or find out how to have the a certian tab in the window become active and then add text in it. Is this possible? It seems the the control id changes each time but the ClassNameNN stays the same. Any helpp will be greatly appreciated. If you need more information please let me know.

Hi all, I'm by no means a programmer or expert on auto it. I'm very novice and I think what I'm trying to do is very simple for most of you.

Here is what I'm trying to do. I have a program that we use and we need to add notes to it often. In this program there are several tabs, each tab shows the same Window title. What I would like to do is have the mouse or find out how to have the a certian tab in the window become active and then add text in it. Is this possible? It seems the the control id changes each time but the ClassNameNN stays the same. Any helpp will be greatly appreciated. If you need more information please let me know.

If the tab is a standard SysTabControl32 then you could use ControlCommand to get to the tab you want, and use ControlSend to send the text to a control. If you know the maximum number of tabs then you can use ControlCommand to select the left or right tab until you are sure to be at the first or last. Some applications let you change tabs using Ctrl TAB.
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.