_INetSmtpMail

Alot of needs for a simple email....

" I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas Edison "You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves." Abraham Lincoln

• Developers

Alot of needs for a simple email....

Why? I think it is pretty clear what he wants to do. just don't understand the purpose. Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

look if you want to send mail you need a smtp server all providers have a ownd smtp server so i cant use my own smtp server from KPN my ISP because when my mate run the program then it dont work i needs a SMTP server adres that i can use on eatch ISP. the question is does somebody know a server i can use?

• Developers

look if you want to send mail you need a smtp server all providers have a ownd smtp server so i cant use my own smtp server from KPN my ISP because when my mate run the program then it dont work i needs a SMTP server adres that i can use on eatch ISP. the question is does somebody know a server i can use?

As I stated in my last post: I understand your request but do not understand the reason you gave why you want to do this.

It is logical that KPN doesn't allow people to send Emails from None KPN internet connections since that would allow Spammers to use their SMTP server as Relay host. Most ISP do not allow this.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

srry i'm looking for a free one anyone?

De vraag is mij duidelijk, maar ik wil even begrijpen waarom jij dit wilt doen. Wat voor gegevens wil je kunnen versturen vanaf "elke" PC? Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

een .log file met de hardware der in is gewoon iets wat ik maak voor de lol...

-snip-

this is the code i have not if i'm right this tryes every smtp server i set in a $var he stays trying until he has found one that works is this correct?

In general don't like "prank" scripts since they are too often NOT funny.

You didn't give me a proper explanation as to why you need this so ... *click*

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.