XDrop

Josbe

I had try your program and it's cool..... :D

But as what they mention the checkbox are not working as nothing is happening when check.

Another thing, did you remove the source code or the link is broken??? :)

In general, I like your program. 2 Thumbs up :D

[font="Arial"]Thanks[/font]
If @error = me Then $sorry
Else
   Do
      $clarifyMe
   Until $meClear
EndIF
MsgBox(0,"Special Message!","Special Thanks to " & $allHadReplied,$Forever)

@DaLiMan: "Lock Sliders" option, it works normal. This option don't block the movement for any slider, only controls the proportional movement.

About "Free Picker": Yeah, would be nice. At the moment, I can't find the best way for do it.

Thanks. :)

@igmeou: Thxs. Fixed. (link for source). :D

josbe you know what'd be neat? i don't even think it would be that hard...but if you used the new drawing function to have a representation on the gui of an inch around wherever the cursor was at the time, and you could change the aperature / zoom etc...

that'd be wicked

also, if you could change your cursor size and it gave you the average color of all the colors under the cursor

anyways.... :)

Hehehe.. the aperture? Do you even know what an aperture is? It's how wide the shutter is opened when you take a picture with a camera. I took photography in highschool. I'm pretty sure there is a method more efficient than using the Graphic controls though. Some kind of DllCall. I saw someone using it here on the forums before... Actually I thought it was with this script but I guess not.

Hehehe.. the aperture? Do you even know what an aperture is? It's how wide the shutter is opened when you take a picture with a camera. I took photography in highschool. I'm pretty sure there is a method more efficient than using the Graphic controls though. Some kind of DllCall. I saw someone using it here on the forums before... Actually I thought it was with this script but I guess not.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'd say i'm pretty familiar with aperature. have you ever used the DigitalColor Meter on a mac? i'm not familiar with these strange machines but i managed to take a screenshot..seems the only format you can do it in is a gigantic PDF so sorry abou this...

/me fumbles around and wishes he had autoit for the mac =)

screenshot

yeah thats it...my favorite part of that app is that it takes an average of all the colors currently under the scope of the aperature. you can get down to a single color (eg 1 pixel) by using a very small aperature. so say you were looking for a good color to use to write some text near a photo, and you didnt want to use black or white, maybe an average of nearby colors would be a good choice. you can't do this in photoshop

A great tool josbe :)

One bug:

when I use freepick and want to take a color in an area where the XDrop-window normally is, after pressing Shift+pause XDrop takes an area of the XDrop-window as the spot seems to be taken after the window is back ..or sth. like this.

A great tool josbe  :)

One bug:

when I use freepick and want to take a color in an area where the XDrop-window normally is, after pressing Shift+pause XDrop takes an area of the XDrop-window as the spot seems to be taken after the window is back ..or sth. like this.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

@sPeziFisH: Yeah, I know. At moment, it's a limitation only(for me). :D

(For now, you need to move the XDrop's window to another position.)

I might find some way(in the future)...thanks :D

@josbe

Nice Script

I have a suggestion on interactive mode.

Interactive mode comes into play when the slider is moved correct ?

Is so to avoid the flickering of controls can you change it to only interact when the slider changes ? Also this would spare some CPU usage while in interactive mode.

Edited by bshoenhair

@josbe

Any comment on my suggestion about the flickering of controls ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

@bshoenhair: Sorry...I missed some days lately...

Just today, I reviewed the code, thinking in your suggestion, and I found a solution.

(Maybe "Interactive mode" checkbox isn't needed)

I will update the new changes, soon...(ASAP)

• 4 weeks later...

@bshoenhair: Sorry...I missed some days lately...

Just today, I reviewed the code, thinking in your suggestion, and I found a solution.

(Maybe "Interactive mode" checkbox isn't needed)

I will update the new changes, soon...(ASAP)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

@josbe

Been awhile since your last comment, any update yet ?