Auto Builder or AutoIt Builder

ZenKensei

Group,

It seems I remember several month's back someone writing an application or Script to help in the initial creation of the GUI interface, i.e. the placement of buttons, checkboxes, listboxes, etc. Is this still relevant for the latest beta release of AutoIt, and if so can someone provide a link for the application?

Thanks in advance,

ZK

• Developers

Group,

It seems I remember several month's back someone writing an application or Script to help in the initial creation of the GUI interface, i.e. the placement of buttons, checkboxes, listboxes, etc. Is this still relevant for the latest beta release of AutoIt, and if so can someone provide a link for the application?

Thanks in advance,

ZK

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

CyberSlug is working on it:

http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/public/CyberSlug/nov27proto.zip

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

And might I add, it works great !!! :D

Just drag and drop your thingies to wherever you want them, resize, or copy and paste them etc etc.... :idiot:

After you're done it copies the script to the clipboard and you can paste it in your editor for some little alterations or to copy it in another script.

It's a must for everyone who wants to create a Auto-It GUI script.