Is AutoIt anyhow able to compile dlls?

why compile DLLs ?

Its not possible :)

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

I think for the devs it would be really easy to make AutoIT dll-able, since some functions are really good and easy to use Id die to down dll them xD

Or you can include the dll, extract it at run-time, and register it before using it.

I think for the devs it would be really easy to make AutoIT dll-able, since some functions are really good and easy to use Id die to down dll them xD

You can get almost the same functionality as a dll using AutoIt. You can make an exe and run it from another program. It need not be visible anywhere though it must have a window, then you can call functions in the AutoIt exe using messages instead of importing the function.

There is also ActiveX AutoIt which might do what you want. See the forum -

ActiveX/COM Help and Support (AutoItX)

Support for the ActiveX and DLL versions of AutoIt.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.