Active windows

Hey,

I've made myself a verry simple script too hide and show any window which name is inserted in a textbox.

Now i would like too make a function, instead of writing the name of the window in the textbox just having a combobox which displays all current active windows

Any way too make this possible?

Thanks.

Hey,

I've made myself a verry simple script too hide and show any window which name is inserted in a textbox.

Now i would like too make a function, instead of writing the name of the window in the textbox just having a combobox which displays all current active windows

Any way too make this possible?

Thanks.

Only one window can be the active one. If you need a list of all the windows, use winlist.

Only one window can be the active one. If you need a list of all the windows, use winlist.

Hey, yea i ment a list of all windows. And thanks for replying im going too try that WinList now, i hope it'll work as i want :)

edit: i tried several things, but how can i use that winlist so that it will show all windows in a combobox?

Edited by Powerz

You don't want to populate a combobox with all windows, you don't realize how many hidden windows there are. WinList() returns 400 windows on my machine. It sounds like you are wanting a list of windows with titles (this returns ~65):

$windows = WinList("[REGEXPTITLE:.+;]")
Edited by weaponx