Reading letters from desktop

Hi,

I'm looking to get a code which can read letters and numbers between some arrays.

The letters are:

-ALL in a row,

-pure white (0xFFFFFF) and the background is black (0x000000)

-between the arrays are lines which cross the letters and alone-staying-pixels which don't belong to the letters

Could you write a script, code, ... which I can use to read letters from desktop?

Im kind of confused about what you mean

letters as in email messages or just plain letters

Edited by TnTProductions

"FREEDOM is not FREE""Its a good thing war is so terrible, or we grow too fond of it" -Robert E. Lee[quote]Firestrom: global $warming = False[/quote]My scripts:Desktop Cleaner---->Total Downloads:167;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;111111;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;"a wise man once said why use your skills when we have technology"

Sry for late answer...

The letters I want to read from screen are not clear (no good contrast and sometimes the letters consist of two parts because some black pixels are over the letter)

The problem is that I want to read them like normal letters. I hope you have an better idea out of

-----------

While 1

.$var = PixelSearch(0,0,@desktopwidth,@desktopheight,0xFFFFFF)

.If Pixelchecksum($var[0]-1,$var[1]-1,$var[0]+1,$var[1]+1) = xxxxxx Then ;if the white pixel is alone

..IniWrite("file.ini","outof",@desktopwidth&x&@desktopheight,"0")

.Else

..IniWrite("file.ini","letter",@desktopwidth&x&@desktopheight,"1")

.EndIf

.If IniRead("file.ini","letter", ;<THIS IS THE PROBLEM ON THIS WAY

------------------

I don't know how to read letters from desktop even they are not a standart Windows font with clear lines and contrasts! I hope for help!

this sound good but the problem is that the letters are not in a line with the desktop. Sometimes they are writen from bottom-left corner to top-right corner.

By the way: I don't have letters which looks exactly the original font.

is there a way to read letters with a step of 2 or more? The letters are big... so the programm could read them...